Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cooldown hack?

Discussion on Cooldown hack? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Cooldown hack?

I saw a player wich played with cooldown hack,i am prety sure for this.How can i obtain a cooldows hack with wpe pro or with cheat engine?
Old 08/07/2010, 19:13   #2

use search
Old 08/07/2010, 21:06   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulspruta View Post
use search
search for what...i didnt find anything
Old 08/08/2010, 12:06   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnificul View Post
search for what...i didnt find anything

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(REDISTRIBUTE)REMOVE ANY ITEM COOLDOWN (GLOBAL COOLDOWN)
08/07/2011 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 24 Replies
FIRST POSTED ON DEATHSOFT BY zebra_masTer...10X TO HIM K. U need little knowledge in Cheat Enige and u need this programm. browse id of spell that u want remoove cooldown in Wowhead: Epic like your faction leader. We will use Moonfire (rank 12) id is 26988 SCAN Wow.exe with Cheat Enige For value 26988 (it moonfire) in the right colume u will se numbers MARK ALL THAT AR N O T GREEN than press the RED Arrow. After few sec's you will see number in the buttom colum mark all with = and...
Cabal Helix Combo / Speed / No Skill Cooldown hack / honor pts hack using C.E
05/30/2010 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 196 Replies
This is for the new cabal helix this is compose of speed , skill no CD and combo stay at lvl 1 bar For Speed just change it value to what u want 380 is normal For Skill NO CD = change value to 1 To atk through walls = change value to 1 Do not Change the Trigger address. 1. DL this cheattable.CT its a cheat table from evandon post i just remove some address and retain the ones that i usually use. 2. Open CE 5.4 then open the cheat table attach it to system.dll. 3. Look for Level in the...
uce and cooldown hack
07/23/2009 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
is there any uce and cooldown hack for kal? can someone post link to both...i give thanks
[Suche] UG Hack Mit SplashBot oda Splash Cooldown hack
01/06/2009 - Kal Online - 6 Replies
Also ich bin auf der suche nahc nem UG hack,Den ich zusammen mit nen Splash bot,oda Splash cooldown hack bentuzen kann.ich hatte KalHacvkZz1,2,3,4,5 getested,Aber meiste geht stormhack Net,aber der splash bot geht.Wenn der slpash bot geht,geht der ug hack net da. Ich suche Vll Auch Syntax hack oda so,weil ich von den hack gehört habe und die meinen der wäre oobergeil^^ Danke.