Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dont trade with DAOC_S_u_B

Discussion on Dont trade with DAOC_S_u_B within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dont trade with DAOC_S_u_B

Very friendly till I sent info, then stopped answering ... You do the math.
One good thing with daoc sub and game info can be different.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SoulBreeder dont trade him
08/15/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 2 Replies
hes a scammer stole my 121 evoker! we agreed to trade my account for his wd, i went first gave him account then he was supossed to give me thw wd and i give him my cerb, but instead he said he is scared that i hack the trade and steal both pets! WTF. i demanded a trade back as he refused to trade the way we agreed, so now he deleted his rappelz toon and isnt replying on msn, i have funny feeling soulbreeder is a guy called ivan, hes realllllly nuturiuos scammer.
str3sss SCAMMER DONT TRADE WITH HIM!
04/11/2010 - Archlord Trading - 7 Replies
Working things out..
Dont trade with mag72207mrg
11/29/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 7 Replies
he is a scammer and he stole my bagi his msn is:[email protected] here are the details (I is obviously me and Michael is him): michael says: hey can you wait 5 min fighting agamacion I say:
Stuff i dont use and want to trade!
05/02/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
coh- 4 level 50s 3 heroes and 1 villain guild wars- 3 level 20 pves with decent gear and decent to good weapons. Steam account- dods,dod,cs,css,hl2,hl2 deathmatch... and a couple more. Not vac ban. Silkroad- level 42 spear with really good armor and weapon, 31 sword shield really good armor and weapon. Cabal NA- level 90 FB decked out gear and pretty good weapon. Level 101 FA Good armor no crystals tho on same account. 2moons- level 53 incar mage by itself. level 56 summoner, 31 AK on...