Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

any1 in the mood for plvling?(A)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any1 in the mood for plvling?(A)

Heya!

i dont play hero for a long time yet, but i have some awesome stuf for lvl 51 character !!, is any in the mood to plvl me at least some lvls(A) im lvl 29 now

but playing alone is boring like hell, and every1 i meet, is lvl 100 so still no1 to train with,

so, any1 want to lvl with me, or even want to plvl me:$(a)?

REGARDSSS <333

love ya all<3

Old   #2

plvl costs we dont give for free

Old   #3

I can give you Male Sword
D-lvled from 6x
200Str / 200Int / 40 Dex
lvl 55
Job - Champion
No Gear
[Shao]
[0-Honor]
Old   #4

I think like 1 or 2 of my house members give them free and so do I, but I don't think they would just give it to anyone random and so won't I. Sorry, but like ax5 said, plvling costs. You could try making really nice friends, join their house and ask.

Old   #5

if this is u first account/char and u wanna plvl on such low level...i give u the tip: leave the game, because at this stage of game u need no bot, plvl or anything to get fast to lvl 50. And after 50/60 the real grinding part of the game starts -> so u need a bot, plvl, exp buying or u just deinstall the game if u didnt start playing the game by u own.
Old   #6

Dont plvl if its your first account play and understand the game. peace
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
if this is u first account/char and u wanna plvl on such low level...i give u the tip: leave the game, because at this stage of game u need no bot, plvl or anything to get fast to lvl 50. And after 50/60 the real grinding part of the game starts -> so u need a bot, plvl, exp buying or u just deinstall the game if u didnt start playing the game by u own.
Yeah that's true. I say it's start getting tough after about 60 or maybe 70. For me anything under 60 is pretty easy, but it takes some time. If I put in the effort then yeah, pretty easy