Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 17:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ideas for future releases

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ideas for future releases

Hey guys what would you want me to release in my future releases? I'm willing to do anything (sorta) except making a bot. When I say bot I mean something like Schlat's I can't do anything that complicated lol.

Old   #2

lol

Old   #3

I think you can look here :

or :

If you can make a Hero Online starter that starts Hero than a bot comes up with a bot

the bot can do the same as the schlatterbot :P

And others

and maybe a little interface there u can klick that the bot can open 5 element case or some little settings.
Old   #4

I have a ideas to work on automating sending packets to the server hero, for example I have managed to farming about 10 times faster than normal, how? very simple, recording packages that sends the hero to take a step and pressing the button to revive, and with the help of "wpe pro" reproduced too fast, then as soon as we noticed that my character dying at the rate at which he, my other character used the pet, I can say that I farm as fast as the pet attacks ,well that I can do manually, but I what I want is to make a program to do this automatically, you would be able to?

apart from that I have more ideas that could talk with you, but of course this does not work if you do not know a program package agreed, since I do not programs: (

Old   #5

But Elhandar..

This is not easy to record all the things the bot need to do..

It is so easy to say..
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shishidump View Post
But Elhandar..

This is not easy to record all the things the bot need to do..

It is so easy to say..
Its easy to say but hard to make
Old   #7

sure, i know it, but i can make it manually with wpe pro, i think if i can make it easy too we can make a program

the bot only need 2 paquest for farm, paquet to take a step, and click on reviving, the only problem is de "socket ID" it change where we restart the client, we need to make a program that seeks the id .. I think that's how complicated :/
Old   #8

Yes, it is easy to click on a button to record.. but you need to find the right commands in the recorded pakets..

If you say, you record all the commands and search the right command and give to ax5 or christerper they would code a bot.

Im not so good to work with pakets.
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elhandar View Post
sure, i know it, but i can make it manually with wpe pro, i think if i can make it easy too we can make a program

the bot only need 2 paquest for farm, paquet to take a step, and click on reviving, the only problem is de "socket ID" it change where we restart the client, we need to make a program that seeks the id .. I think that's how complicated :/
As a little tip if u wanna do that:
U must write u own sniffer tool with the possibilty to send back the recorded packets. For that u can use the pcap-library (C/C++ and some ports to other languages). This lib supports the most common packet protocols/sniffing/analyzing/creating packets and i think its enough for u idea. With that lib u can get u socket id .
Old   #10

There are good Paket sniffing tools but u need to implement it in a bot.

And not only Copy & Past..

You need to make Much If strings and others.
Old   #11

there u find all important stuff to write u own sniffer (libpcap).
If u done the tutorial u can very fast implement u own simple sniffer/packet creator
Old   #12

Schlat i think you do it a pit complicated..

Why you dont use a tool like this " " There you can record the pakets and edit it and than with an autoit bot send the pakets to the game.
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shishidump View Post
Schlat i think you do it a pit complicated..

Why you dont use a tool like this " " There you can record the pakets and edit it and than with an autoit bot send the pakets to the game.
not very easy, because the packets are encrypted!
If u can decrypt the packets, than do it.
But as far as my knowledge of the packet structure and encryption is, u wont be able to do it in this simple way.
Look at the hero online team...there i wrote some stuff months ago about the packet structure etc..
If it would be so easy i had it implemented long ago.
The records of the packet u take will perhaps only work for the active session of hero, after that it can be that must record the packets again.

I ve recorded for same packet different size and bytes...so this is really hard stuff!
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
not very easy, because the packets are encrypted!
If u can decrypt the packets, than do it.
But as far as my knowledge of the packet structure and encryption is, u wont be able to do it in this simple way.
Look at the hero online team...there i wrote some stuff months ago about the packet structure etc..
If it would be so easy i had it implemented long ago.
The records of the packet u take will perhaps only work for the active session of hero, after that it can be that must record the packets again.

I ve recorded for same packet different size and bytes...so this is really hard stuff!
yeah i ahve tryed that to the packets are encrypted so its hard
Old   #15

yeah...the problem is that the hero packs are constantly changing .... each time you record one receives the same action different packages, with some similarities, but 80% of the package changes...

You can do a good analysis with Login, recorded only two packages, and u can see The id of account perfectly, but the pass is encrypted and change all time... T.T