Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Time to say GoodBye

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Time to say GoodBye

What u think?

No, this must be a happy day 4 netgames, because i stop my support and developing of the schlatterbot. There are thousands of issues that drives me to that conclusion, but i will explain u a few of it.

1. Beggars, u are one of my favourites, but u let me laughed everytime if i ll get a message or a post from u. The best one was a few days ago who ask me if I can bot him up....Hello?! Why did i released a bot? The other one just always asking "Can i have u code?". Why should i give u my code? I know if i ll give you my sourcecode u wont understand anything, thats why u asking. And i ve released a year ago, some sourcecode which included the main structure in writing a bot...but nevermind.
  2. One other thing is, what i ll never will understand, everyone here use my bot to include it in his own peace of software and never thinking about asking me first. Should i say thank you?
  3. Another freaking unbelieveable shit was: I ll ask the community in supporting/helping the schlatterbot brasil or i will shut it down, because its too much work. What get i back? Ohhh beware this illegal and never want do that...K no problem i ve understand: Brasil and US are now closed, because its to illegal (i am wondering what a forum this is? MMORPG cheats and bots etc...right) Such dumb post drives me crazy and it makes no fun in supporting this.
  4. This leads to the next point: No respect: "Fix the bot now, new update". Hmm whats up? And then those guys didnt try to test the bot. Advertising always "use the old schlatterbot" if a problem occurs? Did i get something wrong? Why tried i to release, fixxed and improve it.
  5. I know here are many childs and wanna train or using the stuff here. But if u know how to update u antivirus software that doesnt mean u are skilled in it security as a example. If u wanna train u skills in writing bots, hacks etc... start from the beginning. Everyone of us had done this!
  6. I have nearly one year official supported this schlatterbot and i ll get bored of it. That was the reason i have included some bot protection etc, cause this was something i never tried before and voilla the first of the bad guys run into my trap
  7. There are many points which i didnt speak of it. This post should be a whiner or anything like that, but 4 the future if some of u or some other will release such a project and support it more than one month u should know/respect how crazy u such developer can drive...and they do it 4 free. Other free release on other games turned after some short time in a pay project...not mine and my sourcecode with all my additional libs i wrote was more than 5000 lines. For me its not much because i ll work on bigger project than that and in real programming languages.
  8. At least, i wont release the sourcecode. I know that some of u, since a few month, trying to reverse my stuff -> so good luck, shouldnt be so difficult! But u guys can update the bot by u own -> Just fix the bot.ini and the hashfiles.ini (sha1 hashvalues) and it should work.
So thats all, perhaps i will look from time to time in this forum, but i ll make room for the alternative hero team.

Thanx for 1:1 and have a good day

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

I can not take away the reason none of your sentences, and much regret your neglect, clearly justified, I am guilty of more than one of the things listed here, do not deny it, the only one where I can point out ago, is that you do not have clear idea of your software is free? if not, ecause you complain so much that he does not want to see based on your payment? and if it is, because you complain so much that the pages hang off free? That's all I do not understand.

but do not make me much attention, I just talk ****.

In short, you have poured a great job for anyone interested in hacking this game, no one can refuse it, and personally thank you for your attention and kindness to all users of the forum, kindness knows no limits no doubt you have been underpaid for the great service he did, is really unfair.

for what it is worth, the big barrier that has prevented me learn and help you in this, is language.

schlat thank you very much and good luck

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elhandar View Post
I can not take away the reason none of your sentences, and much regret your neglect, clearly justified, I am guilty of more than one of the things listed here, do not deny it, the only one where I can point out ago, is that you do not have clear idea of your software is free? if not, ecause you complain so much that he does not want to see based on your payment? and if it is, because you complain so much that the pages hang off free? That's all I do not understand.

but do not make me much attention, I just talk ****.

In short, you have poured a great job for anyone interested in hacking this game, no one can refuse it, and personally thank you for your attention and kindness to all users of the forum, kindness knows no limits no doubt you have been underpaid for the great service he did, is really unfair.

for what it is worth, the big barrier that has prevented me learn and help you in this, is language.

schlat thank you very much and good luck
free software is about free using, not opensource etc.. The only thing i want is just to ask if u wanna use the schlatterbot in u build etc. in the most cases i wouldnt say no. But not to ask and just use is ugly....

But thx anyway 4 the whishes...on the other side i dont know how long i could support this project..too much work with my doctor thesis, working as a freelancer and much more...

To all of u guys: I dont wanna **** u up, i only want say what happens and that some of u take care 4 the future
Old   #4

Im sad but i can understand you also, hard work for free and moth work is not anything we do 4 free, so i think im going to stop support my programs to im working to moth, working on a comapny and scripting programs and websites so i yes i can understand you. thx for all

Old   #5

man tnx for all man but dont leave us man we need you
you have do a great job
if u dont think about this good luck at all what you wiil do
Old   #6

Man! I remember when I first saw one of the early releases of your bot. It was so buggy for me so I tried naming them all. I haven't really used the bot much because I want to play legit. I use it here a there (like 2 months interval) and it's really great. A LOT of improvements from when I first used it. You have made us a really good bot and truly deserve something for it. But I have nothing to offer. All I can really say is Thank You for your free bot even I didn't use it much. I truly mean it.
Old   #7

i quited to not cuz i wanted it but cuz i got hacked 10b+ cya >.<

sry ax but i have a 75% think on u just got hacker after work with u :/ and tested ur programms maybe the 25% will win

maybe ill write 1:1 but this MOTHERFAKERS from netgame this faking bastarts never help they only wanna money for the faking sht game GTFO BASTARTS =D

ill still will look in this 4rum but wont test that much things =)
Old   #8

Hi Schlat,

Im so sad to hear this but thanks for the effort and hardworks.
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chami View Post
i quited to not cuz i wanted it but cuz i got hacked 10b+ cya >.<

sry ax but i have a 75% think on u just got hacker after work with u :/ and tested ur programms maybe the 25% will win

maybe ill write 1:1 but this MOTHERFAKERS from netgame this faking bastarts never help they only wanna money for the faking sht game GTFO BASTARTS =D

ill still will look in this 4rum but wont test that much things =)
I analyze all progrmas which are published here, if you think I am a liar, or intends to accuse someone of theft, you must have evidence to prove it. otherwise ... please be quiet, apologize to ax5, also thank him for his work.
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elhandar View Post
I analyze all progrmas which are published here, if you think I am a liar, or intends to accuse someone of theft, you must have evidence to prove it. otherwise ... please be quiet, apologize to ax5, also thank him for his work.
Thanks man
Old   #11

i know what u mean and i know his files are realy clean i checked them with kaspersky but after just 4 days after test him farm char bot what he wanna do for me i got hacked thats realy sad

but ok sry ax thats true clean so no chance to hack i think

ty for ur work =) still wanna know who hacked me
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chami View Post
i know what u mean and i know his files are realy clean i checked them with kaspersky but after just 4 days after test him farm char bot what he wanna do for me i got hacked thats realy sad

but ok sry ax thats true clean so no chance to hack i think

ty for ur work =) still wanna know who hacked me
there are allot of methods to hack some one and there are allot of the for hero online on netgame
Old   #13

okay hehe still hope that hero get crashed and all quite or maybe a privat server would come out then every1 can get some good items without spending ncash =)
Old   #14

No a Privat server were not good for me..

coz than the ncasher will go to the Pserver and will not buy ncash and sell them and i cannot buy.
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shishidump View Post
No a Privat server were not good for me..

coz than the ncasher will go to the Pserver and will not buy ncash and sell them and i cannot buy.
Wow lol private servers are suppose to be a good thing. I've been waiting for one forever lol. If private servers are made, rates are definitely going to be higher which means you can make all those pro items you wanted. +12 N4 Master BD Blade? Lol. Idk. Well anyways the ncash will most likely eventually be free in private servers. (: