Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 09:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Avatar Legends of The Arena Super Stat hack

Discussion on Avatar Legends of The Arena Super Stat hack within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Avatar Legends of The Arena Super Stat hack

I was bored so i hacked Avatar with cheat engine look at my stats AND my Gold!

Lol, cool?I maybe make a tutorial but i need to think about it...
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HACK] Avatar legends of the Arena goldhack
06/02/2011 - General Coding - 5 Replies
habe mir mal die mühe gemacht einen Goldhack für Avatar zu erstellen. 1. hack starten 2. Avatar starten 3. Einloggen/einloggen überspringen 4. Einmal F1 drücken 5. Kaufen bis der Arzt kommt! Den hack habe ich alleine gebaut, und darf auf anderen Seiten KOSTENLOS und unverändert verbreitet werden. File ist Virenfrei
[Tutorial] Avatar Legends of the Arena Hacks
01/28/2011 - Coding Tutorials - 2 Replies
Using CE and the item list written above to get items easily in Avatar Legends of the Arena. Guide in using CE to get any items from the list above. Step 1: Open CE, Avatar Legends of the Arena and Login. Step 2: From the CE, click on the computer icon which is called the process list and click on avatarmp.exe Step 3: Get the item number from the first item by click-hold and drag them into the bag with the gold coins icon in the Equipment.
Avatar Super Stat/Gold hack check it out!!
06/21/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Do you wanna look like this:http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9613/super statsatlvl5.th.gif I make a tut how to get those stats! Gold hack: Step 1:Get cheat engine and open it Step 2:Find the values you want (Like you have 10 Gold type it in cheat engine) Step 3:Sell anything Step 4:You have now more than 10 gold:Type it in cheat engine (you DONT need to have more than 10 gold, that doesn't matter, you only need to have more than before) Step 5:If you have more than 10 values sell...
super arena trick für ranged klasse
07/30/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
Ich fing an mich immer und immer mehr mit walljumpen zu bescheaftigen... n freund fragte mich ob wir nicht in die arena wollen... alles gut...zurzeit nachdem wir aber gegen 2 imba equipte nahkeampfer als gegner hatten fragte ich mich wie wir dagegen ne chance haben sollen (weil wenn lose =wertung runter und sobalt die wertung hoch is sind die gleichen gegner drann)