Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bypass for banned words HeroOnline

Discussion on bypass for banned words HeroOnline within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
just open HeroOnline/Data then open banname.hrw in notepad, erase everything and save changes, run the game now u can say whatever u want, enjoy !

comments?

#Request: to lowfyr, i've been away for soo much time but i'll feel the need to ask u for a subforum for HeroOnline, not asking for mod just for having a subforum for the game where we can publish, thank you very much
Old 07/09/2006, 11:50   #2

Thanks for the hint
Old 09/08/2006, 02:30   #3

This edit is only client side aka youll see it but whoever youre sending it to wont see it. Well thats what happend to me and my friends

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT HeroOnline account for Pw
12/26/2009 - Perfect World Trading - 3 Replies
wanting to trade a level 72 hero online account with no gold or items, for Perfect world gold send me a private message on here if ur interested, im looking to trade it for 5m pw gold, the hero account is a rod female spear users levle 72 dlvled from 97 all skills maxed, and it has divine spear and divine fist skills so if you want to level it to 100 and use it for pvp its great =)
HeroOnline and KalOnline Hack
07/24/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
http://herocracker.kilu3.de/ hf & gl greetz
HeroOnline Or Slikroad ?
07/08/2007 - Main - 2 Replies
Hi .. i Quit ConquerOnline .. i Want Now Play New Game i played Hero Online its Look Nice GamePlay And Graphic But Dont Know Why Not Many PPl Playing This Game Slikroad better Graphic But i Dont Try Play It alot .. Can Some One Tell Me , What Better... HO Or SRO BTW I Lost All My Items In Hero Online Coz I Was Try Put Gems In Them hehehe :D Im Noobi In Slikroad u May Lost Ur Items When u Upgread Them ?
KalOnline and HeroOnline hacks
06/07/2007 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
hf greetz
HeroOnline Macro
01/09/2007 - Foreign Games - 8 Replies
Omg , i quited long ago. i thot this post was in the buttom of the forum but x.X dont keep posting i quited that game.