Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PRISTON TALE 2 bot _Landa_

Discussion on PRISTON TALE 2 bot _Landa_ within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

View Poll Results: What version do u use ?
.exe 68 78.16%
cui.exe 1 1.15%
cui_stats.exe 0 0%
64bit.exe 13 14.94%
64bit_cui.exe 1 1.15%
64bit_cui_stats.exe 4 4.60%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07/07/2010, 18:20   #121

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magemaster View Post
Ok I will try it out. I thought the resting place should be realy near the attack point, but I understand it can be a lot bigger distance away?
But then the bot will run to the secure area all the time, and it will look like a bot I guess?

Ow well, too much questions I can figure it out myself probably aswell.

Will be back
look on first page for camerazoomhack or use the bot-button..with camerazoom +300% u see the exactly range of your char if u look from above directly on your head.

and dont think about banning...the bot has the same name as my ingame char...i have uploaded videos and pictures from my char...and i spam this adress ingame ...
as long if i can still play..u dont need to be scared that u are get banned. ^^
Old 07/07/2010, 18:22   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by takemoto23 View Post
Landa, can you make the StartPoint bot for melee type chara plz..=o
Quote:
Originally Posted by landa123 View Post
YES i CAN !!

i mean..i already did...but it didnt work..melee chars are walking a lot..and if they want to go back to startpoint they pull other mobs on their way back..and if u reach startpoint and try to rest u get killed by the mobs..

dunno i can solve that..i have no close combat char..if u can tell me what i should script..i will do it..
Quote:
Originally Posted by takemoto23 View Post
Landa, can you please make StartPoint bot for melee chara plz..=o..i really need that thing

do u read my answer? or just spamming your question ?!
Old 07/07/2010, 21:08   #123

Quote:
do u read my answer? or just spamming your question ?!

Maybe an idea for the melee bot....

Just easy tab>attack>skill 1>skill 2>skill X>loot
Then with the option to give in 2 extra coordinates (the north positioning method usefull?). The first coordinate to walk to, and the 2nd coordinate to walk to afterwards and rest at that position.

That way it is possible to let the char walk to a safe area away from mob. (i.e. in CL from a hell spawn to Kelon or Serena)

As you can see I have no idea if it is programmable for a freelancer like you

I also had a question about the "north positioning". Is it necessary to put the attack point close to the point where I have marked the north spot? Or is that just for orientation on the entire map, and only needs to be done again on different maps? Cause it looks like the bot never goes back to the "north positioning" point after it has started fighting.
Old 07/07/2010, 21:42   #124

Weirdest thing just happened... In garden of rephydan, the bot targeted a guardian, through a wall O.o pretty hard mp eater XD

Just changed the window position so the auto potion bot monitor is not positioned over the hp/mp bar of enemies (does it read the hp/mp out that way?) Since it seems to work. Guardian is left alone.

Bot seems to work now, but weird windows, "Buff Bot Monitor" and "Auto Potion Bot Monitor". Fun to know, not necessarily usefull.
Old 07/07/2010, 22:38   #125

Quote:
Maybe an idea for the melee bot....

Just easy tab>attack>skill 1>skill 2>skill X>loot
Then with the option to give in 2 extra coordinates (the north positioning method usefull?). The first coordinate to walk to, and the 2nd coordinate to walk to afterwards and rest at that position.

That way it is possible to let the char walk to a safe area away from mob. (i.e. in CL from a hell spawn to Kelon or Serena)

As you can see I have no idea if it is programmable for a freelancer like you

I also had a question about the "north positioning". Is it necessary to put the attack point close to the point where I have marked the north spot? Or is that just for orientation on the entire map, and only needs to be done again on different maps? Cause it looks like the bot never goes back to the "north positioning" point after it has started fighting.
nice idea to make a waypointWAY ^^ yeah..maybe to give the melee user the choice to set up a way behind buildings or stones..to be safe.

Quote:
Weirdest thing just happened... In garden of rephydan, the bot targeted a guardian, through a wall O.o pretty hard mp eater XD

Just changed the window position so the auto potion bot monitor is not positioned over the hp/mp bar of enemies (does it read the hp/mp out that way?) Since it seems to work. Guardian is left alone.

Bot seems to work now, but weird windows, "Buff Bot Monitor" and "Auto Potion Bot Monitor". Fun to know, not necessarily usefull.
north is needfull to give the bot the ability to walk in the right direction..because q+e are for finding X-cor and W+s are adjusting the Y-cor ...if u look to east the bot changing y-cor with q+e

no..north did not bind to startpoint...but if u set up north..and turning the cam over 640 degree...and then set up startpoint...the difference between north(used for walking) and restpoint view is very big and the bot is turning the head up to a minute and then continue loop
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2010, 23:27   #126

Also for mage/priest/druid to rest a little bit further away from the grind zone, archers can be a pain in the *** if they spawn ocasionally close.

I still have not mastered how I can put my bot so it attacks, and rests at a safe point. Been playing around with it all night now...
Old 07/08/2010, 19:17   #127

Too bad you have computer problems. Is it maybe related to the auto shutdown function?

Maybe you are able to help me with a problem which might be not progaming related...
When the bot is working it is going on fine. but after a while (about 20 minutes) it goes wrong. It forgets to jump I guess cause while resting it starts pressing D....
When I press Space during this period it goes on as it should. After a while it goes bad again. Don't know why, don't know how. It is working fine for about half an hour and then the problem occures.
Old 07/08/2010, 23:11   #128

version 5.5 released..
Old 07/09/2010, 00:22   #129

Quote:
version 5.5 released..
This means you are up and running/programming/botting again?
Old 07/09/2010, 06:39   #130

Quote:
This means you are up and running/programming/botting again?
we hope so ^^
Old 07/09/2010, 09:26   #131

I do get an error when I pinpoint north :O

So this happenes (to me) when I press the orange button.
Old 07/09/2010, 14:27   #132

i had this trouble yesterday...with 5.5 and older bots like 3.6 *my favourite bot*^^

and it could NOT be that 3.6 is working for a month and then this array msg..
and so i installed new windows to get a clean windows

and after reinstalled windows ...5.5 and 3.6 are giving me NO errors any more
Old 07/09/2010, 15:57   #133

Quote:
i had this trouble yesterday ..after i reinstalled windows the error was gone..maybe u have to check for virii and maleware

at the moment i cant test it, because servers are offline. have to take a look this afternoon
lol yeah a new windows install is not realy what I need atm XD older bots work so will use them Thanks anyways
Old 07/09/2010, 19:19   #134

Quote:
lol yeah a new windows install is not realy what I need atm XD older bots work so will use them Thanks anyways
i try to find your failure..i slow down some array reading functions..maybe slower pcs need some time to read memory...
try to download 5.5_fixed

now im working to fix small bugs like save function (buff check is not saved)
and some other SMALLER bugs....
if 5.5 is stable and running fine i will do more melee support. ^^ *yeah yeah*
Old 07/09/2010, 22:54   #135

Slower pc? :O Is that a challenge? :P

I will try the update.

Also a nasty thing: When I open the program it opens outside my screen now.... I don't have a wide screen, so it is always in die right corner or out of the screen... How can I change the program so it opens in my (visual)screen?