Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 03:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PRISTON TALE 2 bot _Landa_

View Poll Results: What version do u use ?
.exe 68 78.16%
cui.exe 1 1.15%
cui_stats.exe 0 0%
64bit.exe 13 14.94%
64bit_cui.exe 1 1.15%
64bit_cui_stats.exe 4 4.60%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
thanks for the lastest version of bot 4.1. I tested it and i found the problem that in curse land
1. bot already found true coorp and direction(already done in q,w,e,s and a,d) but when it was all done... bot continue press A (turn left)
2. if i used druid mode, bot always walk down not only my character face north but also face south.
3. i think change target still doesn't work in priest mode because of skill loop isn't the same in 5 times.(monster debuff->skill1->skill2->skill3->skill4->skill1->skill2->skill3->skill4->skill1->skill2->skill3->skill4->monster debuff->skill1->skill2->skill3->skill4 maybe like this)so it didn't fully reach 5 times loop.
4. Can i stop to use heal and only sit in priest mode? there're always a problem about target monster. (if cursor is on character - i don't know why but bot isn't target anything and still press f1-f5 to use skill
if cursor is not on character - bot stuck like while i'm pressing esc)

this was all problem i found.

Ps. I used it in version 3.6 but this problem is not found.

conclusion : i already knew about turn around problem cause. it cause from step1 button. i must click many time and try to open bot again if it doesn't work then bot will appear to work perfectly(this solution is only when i tick off buff mode in bot but if i tick on buff mode,it appear to be turning around again). for my advice, press esc is not necessary when buff because in game if i don't target anyone, it will appear to buff myself. but i don't know about healing.(it'll appear to be my problem if i forgot to point the cursor on myself and i'm a shaman not priest. lol )

Old   #77

hi i would really like to use this bot, but it is not working for me it keeps turning around and i use all the different combination of keys already. Is there a special way you have to setup the bot?

And also it keeps saying AreaSecured and my char just rest

Old   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzin510 View Post
hi i would really like to use this bot, but it is not working for me it keeps turning around and i use all the different combination of keys already. Is there a special way you have to setup the bot?

And also it keeps saying AreaSecured and my char just rest
you need to zoom out to see monsters in front of you. if not, bot will sit.(AreaSecured mode = there's no monster in front of you and bot rest for hp&mp but if there's monster , bot will auto stand)
Old   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by solomonx View Post
thanks for the lastest version of bot 4.1. I tested it and i found the problem that in curse land
1. bot already found true coorp and direction(already done in q,w,e,s and a,d) but when it was all done... bot continue press A (turn left)
2. if i used druid mode, bot always walk down not only my character face north but also face south.
3. i think change target still doesn't work in priest mode because of skill loop isn't the same in 5 times.(monster debuff->skill1->skill2->skill3->skill4->skill1->skill2->skill3->skill4->skill1->skill2->skill3->skill4->monster debuff->skill1->skill2->skill3->skill4 maybe like this)so it didn't fully reach 5 times loop.
4. Can i stop to use heal and only sit in priest mode? there're always a problem about target monster. (if cursor is on character - i don't know why but bot isn't target anything and still press f1-f5 to use skill
if cursor is not on character - bot stuck like while i'm pressing esc)

this was all problem i found.

Ps. I used it in version 3.6 but this problem is not found.

conclusion : i already knew about turn around problem cause. it cause from step1 button. i must click many time and try to open bot again if it doesn't work then bot will appear to work perfectly(this solution is only when i tick off buff mode in bot but if i tick on buff mode,it appear to be turning around again). for my advice, press esc is not necessary when buff because in game if i don't target anyone, it will appear to buff myself. but i don't know about healing.(it'll appear to be my problem if i forgot to point the cursor on myself and i'm a shaman not priest. lol )

THx for your post..very helpfull...fixed DRUID in 4.3

the bot didnt scan the startpoint in 4.1 and it didnt start the potionmodule.
both fixed. ^^
solomonx u are my hero. ,-)

*DOUBLE CLICK "step 1" to be sure the bot scan the north coors*
if the bot didnt scan north hes just turning around with A or D

Old   #80

thanks, it works a little bit now, but another problem im having is it kills one monster and then it keeps doing UP it wouldnt stop. Im not sure am i facing north or watever, can anyone send me a screenshot of what it is to face north or south, thank you.
Old   #81

Quote:
thanks, it works a little bit now, but another problem im having is it kills one monster and then it keeps doing UP it wouldnt stop. Im not sure am i facing north or watever, can anyone send me a screenshot of what it is to face north or south, thank you.
you can look at your mini map(right down of screen). there's an orange arrow at the center of mini map. if you face north, the arrow head must point up.
Old   #82

i have 2 problem again
1. in druid mode(2b), when hp reached rest point, bot start to rest (show with text "rest/heal") but bot not only rest but also doing like heal (i try to point cursor on my character but no click and it said c an't find target )and then bot press esc like in priest mode(2a) so this is a problem that menu screen will appear and bot can't do anything. Last thing i think druid don't have skill heal for this :P

so now i died many time with this problem that i found both in priest mode and druid mode (non target healing although my cursor point on character)

2. there's not work for changing monster after 5 times loop in druid mode. bot appear to change target when ever bot reached 5 times loop(not only when target out of range but also many monster in range). this make me died many times for testing (chage monster although it didn't die).
Old   #83

Quote:
if the bot is running in the wrong direction...by example..your startpoint is in front of u...but the bot is running backwards..then change W and S...

example.... keysettings :
q w e
s

--> bot is running wrong direction...BACK

then restart bot and use this keysettings..

q s e
w

look 1-2 pages back...full example there for keysettings

P.S. DRUID 3.6 didnt work in pt2-landa-bot_4.1

please update to 4.3
Old   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by solomonx View Post
i have 2 problem again
1. in druid mode(2b), when hp reached rest point, bot start to rest (show with text "rest/heal") but bot not only rest but also doing like heal (i try to point cursor on my character but no click and it said c an't find target )and then bot press esc like in priest mode(2a) so this is a problem that menu screen will appear and bot can't do anything. Last thing i think druid don't have skill heal for this :P

so now i died many time with this problem that i found both in priest mode and druid mode (non target healing although my cursor point on character)

2. there's not work for changing monster after 5 times loop in druid mode. bot appear to change target when ever bot reached 5 times loop(not only when target out of range but also many monster in range). this make me died many times for testing (chage monster although it didn't die).
thx again..both will be fixed next update...sorry for dying
Old   #85

no problem. i think i must say thanks to you for a bot that make me much more enjoy playing game ^^ . so i will report any bugs and wait for your master piece .
Thanks
1 User
Old   #86

HI, Here is billy mayse with another fantastic product..
if u like other gamers u love exp+loot
but u hate the terrible time waste and bloodstains in your underwear
now theres a product that can give u exp+loot without time wasting anymore

!!!!!!LANDA BOT VERSION 5.0!!!!!!!!

just one night botting can give u honour and world domination

ORDER RIGHT NOOOOOOOW !!

change log..
decreased bugs by 5 ..now there are only 1897332489975 left. ^^
Old   #87

thank you guys for the help i think maybe the map im on doesnt work that great wit the bot im only lvl 18, but thank you for the help. oh so on the mini map it has to be north? because mostly the grinding place im at when i look forward in game it it aiming north east or east on the mini map.
Old   #88

Quote:
thank you guys for the help i think maybe the map im on doesnt work that great wit the bot im only lvl 18, but thank you for the help. oh so on the mini map it has to be north? because mostly the grinding place im at when i look forward in game it it aiming north east or east on the mini map.
after you logged in game , bot always face east so i advice you to turn your character left about 6-10 times and see if arrow head on mini map aim up(north) or down(south).

Ps. must face only up or down. for another direction, bot will not work perfectly.
Old   #89

landa , i've something to report
: about buff - didn't work perfectly with area secure. no buff when rested.
: about debuff - sometime work sometime doesn't work with area secure. if bot jump 2 times after rested, it work or not (jump 3 times) it said "can't use skill when jump" .

for another function, i think it's perfect for now.
Old   #90

thank you very much ya now the bots works better but sometimes i die because target mob far away LoL