Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MultiClient V2

Discussion on MultiClient V2 within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MultiClient V2 on schedule

Before i release i have a few Questions to the community!

At first: How it works:
  • no weblogin in any form necessary
  • no Admin Rights anymore 4 hero.exe (4 vista and higher)
  • fetching accountname and PasswordHash from the launcher (only first time needed per account)
  • saving account infos 4 a fast start up
My Questions are:
  • should the infos of the account saved plain in a file (everyone can read it, but the passwordhash is 4 an weblogin useless, but every MultiClient V2 can start it)
  • Save the account Infos encrypted, u create a passkey and only with this key the info is readable -> if the savefile gets lost or stolen or whatever its useless
Give me a few hints, before i release it in my way !
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/16/2010, 00:24   #2

[*]Save the account Infos encrypted, u create a passkey and only with this key the info is readable -> if the savefile gets lost or stolen or whatever its useless[/LIST][/QUOTE]

Thant's good
Old 06/16/2010, 00:34   #3

k, i ve implemented the encryption.
Some little probs with admin mode...
Writing a GUI and then finished.

Edit: **** it, now i totaly run in the trap of netgames, lol
Seems that the hashpassword will be reseted after a new login. That makes all a bit much more difficult. Lol all was finished and i didnt get it that it only works 4 one run...ohoho i am so stupid.
K, lets find a way to get always the actual password

Edit2: This will take a little bit longer, cause this project has my lowest priority. But if anyone has some good suggestion just post it here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2010, 11:30   #4

Spamm ... -.-

Yes I think this what ax5 said is good.
For me you can save the data in a file which is not encryptet or any shild on it.

If some one hacked me it is not ur problem if my data is away..
I use this programm on own risk.
Old 06/27/2010, 19:26   #5

elite*gold: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbaac76 View Post
Fruit and grown conniving and red and granulated, and then her beingness had been laundering, scouring, darning, cooking, sweeping, work, mending, scouring, laundering, primary for children, then for grandchildren, over thirty kept geezerhood. At the end of it she was ease jazz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shishidump View Post
Spamm ... -.-

Yes I think this what ax5 said is good.
For me you can save the data in a file which is not encryptet or any shild on it.

If some one hacked me it is not ur problem if my data is away..
I use this programm on own risk.
#Requested Close
Old 06/28/2010, 01:33   #6

Lion, you are a hypocrite, you tell me it is not necessary, however you are first sent.

you do not come back to tell me how I have to send my messages, tend to your affairs, you're not even mod, you have no right nor the courage to tell me how I should behave
Old 06/28/2010, 01:40   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elhandar View Post
Lion, you are a hypocrite, you tell me it is not necessary, however you are first sent.

you do not come back to tell me how I have to send my messages, tend to your affairs, you're not even mod, you have no right nor the courage to tell me how I should behave
true that lemme just quote what he said to us and use back at him.

Lion I got something to show you:
Quote:
Please, there is no need to post that... that just makes spam....
Next time just press and put the reason why you want to report this thread.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2010, 02:30   #8

elite*gold: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elhandar View Post

Elhandar, first of all i not a hypocrite... i have no idea why you say that anyways... i never told you how to behave at any point, so i dont know where you got that from. I simply told you in a post to use the report button, not put Vote for close... Why did i say that, because many others might not know how to close it and all they do is post Vote for close like i said 3ppl do it... Simply Put Request close and Report it.

What you said came out of nowhere and i simply dont know why you are saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christerper1 View Post
true that lemme just quote what he said to us and use back at him.

Lion I got something to show you:
Christerper, one thing is saying Vote for close where ppl might start posting vote for close on the same thread as you can see in the same thread where u got that quote of me... another is Request closed and that u have already done so that way others wont post the same thing. Got me?

Also, if you have any more comments for me use my visitors comment box... Its better and it will prevent from getting an Infraction for Spamming.
Old 06/28/2010, 09:05   #9

everyone has the right to report spam or something else, but Lion takes it excessively, so do not take it to you and Lion come on