Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 02:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Hero Online Browser

Discussion on [Release] Hero Online Browser within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Hero Online Browser

Hello player`s and elitepvper geek`s. Me and schlat have allot to work with, becomes with this years update so please stop asking about update`s we are trying fast we can. Here`s a simple browser to login to hero and start it like any browser app.

You can resizes the App.

Print

Happy playing/boting
Attached Files
File Type: zip Hero Browser.zip (11.4 KB, 30 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/08/2010, 23:11   #2

i was going to do this too! lol. there's no coding to this it's super easy and require no coding skills at all just a brain lol. All you had to do was make a form and drag in a webbrowser and dock it to parameters and in the URL section type in :P
Old 06/08/2010, 23:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by christerper1 View Post
i was going to do this too! lol. there's no coding to this it's super easy and require no coding skills at all just a brain lol. All you had to do was make a form and drag in a webbrowser and dock it to parameters and in the URL section type in :P
We are not here to judge if it`s easy or not, we are here to help
Old 06/08/2010, 23:22   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
We are not here to judge if it`s easy or not, we are here to help
gahh im retarded i meant dock in parent container, but nice! (: If people don't want to use mines they can use yours. And yes indeed we are here to help. I decided to release whatever ever since i used Schlat's bot because I don't think I should use anything here without giving something in return sorry that I talked that way in 1st comment ):
Old 06/08/2010, 23:42   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by christerper1 View Post
gahh im retarded i meant dock in parent container, but nice! (: If people don't want to use mines they can use yours. And yes indeed we are here to help. I decided to release whatever ever since i used Schlat's bot because I don't think I should use anything here without giving something in return sorry that I talked that way in 1st comment ):
It`s ok, I like when people like`s my programs and use them It``s fun to here that people like and appreciate my work
Old 06/10/2010, 19:26   #6

I appreaciate your work too ! Good job and F**k that netgame bastards bcs they don't make the things like they should be
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2010, 16:49   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euxinus View Post
I appreaciate your work too ! Good job and F**k that netgame bastards bcs they don't make the things like they should be
thats true and thx