Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 09:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] Hero Online Browser

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
[Release] Hero Online Browser

Hello player`s and elitepvper geek`s. Me and schlat have allot to work with, becomes with this years update so please stop asking about update`s we are trying fast we can. Here`s a simple browser to login to hero and start it like any browser app.


You can resizes the App.

Print
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


Happy playing/boting
Attached Files
File Type: zip Hero Browser.zip (11.4 KB, 30 views)



ax5 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 324
Received Thanks: 101
i was going to do this too! lol. there's no coding to this it's super easy and require no coding skills at all just a brain lol. All you had to do was make a form and drag in a webbrowser and dock it to parameters and in the URL section type in :P


christerper1 is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by christerper1 View Post
i was going to do this too! lol. there's no coding to this it's super easy and require no coding skills at all just a brain lol. All you had to do was make a form and drag in a webbrowser and dock it to parameters and in the URL section type in :P
We are not here to judge if it`s easy or not, we are here to help
ax5 is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 324
Received Thanks: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
We are not here to judge if it`s easy or not, we are here to help
gahh im retarded i meant dock in parent container, but nice! (: If people don't want to use mines they can use yours. And yes indeed we are here to help. I decided to release whatever ever since i used Schlat's bot because I don't think I should use anything here without giving something in return sorry that I talked that way in 1st comment ):


christerper1 is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by christerper1 View Post
gahh im retarded i meant dock in parent container, but nice! (: If people don't want to use mines they can use yours. And yes indeed we are here to help. I decided to release whatever ever since i used Schlat's bot because I don't think I should use anything here without giving something in return sorry that I talked that way in 1st comment ):
It`s ok, I like when people like`s my programs and use them It``s fun to here that people like and appreciate my work
ax5 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 1
I appreaciate your work too ! Good job and F**k that netgame bastards bcs they don't make the things like they should be
Euxinus is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euxinus View Post
I appreaciate your work too ! Good job and F**k that netgame bastards bcs they don't make the things like they should be
thats true and thx


ax5 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.