Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LastChaos Runspeed

Discussion on LastChaos Runspeed within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old 08/11/2006, 04:15   #16

elite*gold: 0
I think this will be good for the PK:: if I Can edit the dratan map (Which I can) if you can imagine standing under somethign and pking somebody

or just removing the walls so the floors are still there (no matter what you'll bew alking on the same plane, so what you see doesn't help necessarily.. not seeing the walls will let you walk through them, weird eh?
Old 08/11/2006, 06:35   #17

heres a thing thats not a bug but is helpful

The loot system always goes a-b-c-d-

so if you know its your turn coming up, drop a few **** items (1 dark orb) and then pick it back up, it will move it through the list

id id this last night with a 2 person party and the guy never knew lolo
Old 08/11/2006, 06:35   #18

also if you're a healer (which I am) you can just find a group and use autoclicker every 10secs.. gained 2 lvls today for free

not a exploit or hack but useful too
Old 08/12/2006, 05:42   #19

working on an autoit script, alreayd have it partially working, its very easy becuase you can easily change the textures so the monsters are just little red blocks, which are easy to target
Old 08/12/2006, 23:06   #20

is anyone even playing this game?

I was just speaking to some guys from taiwan LC who were saying that theres pretty bad hacking on their servers

I.e. 3hit kill on monsters, dupe gold and items

i believe it becuase this game has 0 protection

I will try to get in with the taiwanese and see if i cant get it to work on USA servers since its the same code

if nobody is even interest ill ust stop spamming same post though
Old 08/13/2006, 03:37   #21

if you use a speedhack, it will effect how fast you hit, and it willa ctually do those damages..

only problem is you will disconnect

>.>
Old 08/17/2006, 13:02   #22

you only disconnect due to the massive packet spam that you generate by speeding up. thats a noway ...

better aim at packets.. sad i dunno much bout packeting lol a dupe would be great
Old 08/19/2006, 19:59   #23

well as long as you set your speedhack to only about 25% it will be ok

i'm wondering though

:::

what about blocking outbound packets for random ****, that way your attack packet would be the only thing going through, and you wotn disconnect
Old 08/23/2006, 11:22   #24

cant block movement packets.and theres not many outbound packets coming from nksp beside atk and movement.

besides that the 2nd issue is the low time delay packet creating id.

as i said. atk speed is a now way
Old 09/10/2006, 18:26   #25

anything else for LC ? *** Mode? Auto-Attack bot? Money-maker?
Old 07/21/2007, 13:06   #26

id like to see further updates on this ^^ hack it up guys
Old 08/02/2007, 20:33   #27

LastChaos is hackable!

You'll find LastChaos Cheat here:

There's also alot of videos of it at youtube with speedhack, speedhit (multihit) etc.