Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Char Stats

Discussion on Char Stats within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unlocked my drow character,and while playing with stats to increase/decrease his skills, i noticed that once in a while his skills would be higher than normal on the creation screen, but when you click "use this character" his stats are normal. Anyone play withthis? There was a time in beta where you could make characters with 30+ stats and be an awesome killing machine.

*edit* Here's what I did:
Click create
Choose race (Drow for coolness factor)
Design Character/ Choose name
Hit next

*You then see the Pre-generated character with related skills on right*
Choose Custom
Spend stat points
click next
You then get to spend skill points (more int = more skills points)
Then spend all points wherever you want
click next
This takes you to the feats, where you now click "Back" 3 times to get back to the pre-generated character screen, and you will notice that the skills were higher than before. Although I dont know if this is just a graphical error, or whatever, because I cant make it stick.

I can post screenshots If you wish

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Char with 1,3m SP on Iris (no stats)
09/18/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, im selling char with 1,3m sp on Iris. (Or WTT for RSRO (Artemida) char 90+ ) Char already have Gold EXP and SP ticket (27 days left). Char has upped no stats, so he have no stats of str or int. (you can make your own build) No email verified Leave offers Screens: Imageshack - sro2010090118121625.jpg Imageshack - sro2010090118123445.jpg Imageshack - sro2010090118123630.jpg
How to check char stats
04/10/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Anyone knows how to calculate to check if a char is pure int or pure str? Many thanks
char stats, and item stats
01/27/2010 - Lineage 2 - 6 Replies
hi all today.. on a private server. i made a verry strange exp..... some clannies called me to come to HS to help for pvp as i came there i seen mass pvp arround 30 ppl all hitted 1 person ................ a S dagger items drago set and AS i watched it.... he needed for everyone just 1 or 2 hits beamed arround like hell..
WTB Farmed Char No Stats No Skills
01/24/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi All :) !!! I want to buy male isro char with no stats and no skills and no masteries uped with 100K+++ sp. Or i can trade with you this account http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/silkroad-online-tr ading/436802-wtt-lv-66-spear-nuker-ff-sjsro-old.ht ml#post4010432 PM me here, Skype:rokiz_ltu MSN:[email protected]
resetting stats for non RB char
06/30/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 15 Replies
lemme reset mine :D