Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Trainer GunBound International 2010 + GamerzAim Pro + GamerzBot Update 5-25

Discussion on [Release]Trainer GunBound International 2010 + GamerzAim Pro + GamerzBot Update 5-25 within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Release]Trainer GunBound International 2010 + GamerzAim Pro + GamerzBot Update 5-25

Trainer GunBound International 2010 + GamerzAim Pro + GamerzBot Update 5-25
Updated 25 May 2010

New:

Super Auto Win (Alt+Z): Well this Auto Win, can be used in any room and activate it when he shot and someone there is given a good shot.

Double Turn (Alt+X) : Well this hack is to steal a turn or you can, but be very quick to use it, have an example: When we are shooting and the time is still running .. shoot the shot as soon as you press the keys on Double Time (Alt+X) and give us back another 20 seconds more .. and so on for every shot a bullet achieve more..

Angle 360: Does it give you trouble if the angle reaches a limit and I can not go up or down? With this function you can move at any angle without restrictions, ie, 360.

Bunge Shot(Alt + R): This is a kick Bunge Bunge activates the item, making it much more hollow than usual.

Health (ALT + T): With active ste the Item1 of endlessly bandage is not necessary to be the Master.

Walk Hack: You will have to walk as much as you want, without restriction, walking the whole stretch your turn you want without your move is completed.

ITEM DELAY:This function enable Item Delay serves to gain time and steal shifts, ie if you use a Item1 lose no time restriction for the use.

User Functions Powers

Power user 1 = PU + FENIX + TIBURON
Power user 2 = PU2 GREEN+ FRANK + TIBURON + MAYA
Puwer user 2 plus = PU2 PURPLE+ All
(Only Master)

Shoot Hack: This is an old hack that is being relaunched now, click on the image of each shot or bullet if we change the 1 in the Bala Bala 55 or Bala 2, we will see that change when playing, and we need to work perfectly be Room Master Room or Creators or have the room key.

Function Item 2 Full: It is the function to be Infinite Items (Supersedes those of CASH GOLD).

New:
No need to choose the Interface, u can use the Interface New or Old, GamerzAim detects the type of interface you're using. Calibrated for New Interface to Interface old.

Don't need key room or Room Master , run perfect any position in room.

Instructions:

1. Run Trainer
  2. Log in GunBound.
  3. Between, on one server.
  4. Use the Trainer as desired.
  5. If you want to use the GamerzAim, press Supr / Del, to enable GamerzAim.
  6. Inside the game use the "Interface Old" or "Interface New".
  7. Have fun !
GamerzAim Pro
Version GIS

Código:
Hotkeys
-------

Insert Mode BackShot
Supr/Del Active mode Memory
Ctrl + Mouse Position of the enemy
Ctrl + PowerBar Draw Line (Mode: Proshot)
Ctrl + F12 Closing the GamerzAim
Re. Pag Increases the Mobile
Av. Pag Decrease the Mobile
Alt + A Changed Mode (Default is Mode: Dragonbot)

Support for Phoenix Shot 2 and SS
In this version Line White is for Phoenix Shoot 2 and Line Yellow is Phoenix Shoot SS.

Mode GamerzAim Pro
Proshot: You choose the select or click the powerbar GunBound and GamerzAim shows you the line where the shot will hit (Use Ctrl to see the draw line).
Dragonbot: is using normal mode.. select target.

GamerzBot
  • Auto Start (F5) -> Alt+Q.
  • Pass Turn (F8) -> Alt+W.
  • Suicide (AutoClick) -> Alt+E

Download :

Quote:

Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/26/2010, 09:58   #2

The banners wont show.I dont have where to click, i got all white and i cant click to start the cheat :\ Can u help me?

its that screen

in all Gamerz cheats i got this window and i dont know how to click the banner :\
Old 05/27/2010, 01:59   #3

Try Refreshing, Right Click On the White Box and Refresh.
Or Re-Open the Trainer.
Or Its Probably Your Firewall. Try to Disable your Firewall While Doing It.

If That Wont Fix the Problem. Restart Your PC.
It Might Work =/.
Old 05/27/2010, 08:54   #4

Will same here it wont work i keep clicking on the banner ....
Old 05/27/2010, 14:08   #5

works great thanx for the update

a few things you might or might not know

when you use the dragon /knight mobil thing iv found that on the enemys screen your shots dont acually hit the enemy and the damage is diferant to what your seeing i played against my brother and he had half energy left but on mine he had like 20hp lol i killed him with a shot 1 it looked a lil odd same thing happens with the avatar part of the trainer but you have more energy than what others see so you can have no energy for other people playing you but on your screen nearly full health so yeah others can see you are using a trainer one more thing iv noticed is the name change only changes the name on your side of the client not for others so you cant really hide behind it but the rank change does work i had a million people spaming me asking how i got the vip rank in the noob server

love the 360 angle thats the best thing iv ever seen in a trainer most of the time thats all i use i dont use the aimbot ruins the chalenge but that 360 angle gives you a huge advantage with my favorite bot KAL

the double turn or auto win helps alot as well if your stuck in a room with a lager double turn gets the game runing again or if your stuck with some **** that just wont leave cos his laging auto win his but out of there then kick him lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2010, 07:49   #6

can you show me how to use this ?
i clicked 3 times then the gunbound show up .
fill the username and pass .then ?
the proggie doesnt show up ?
what should i do ?
Old 05/31/2010, 01:41   #7

Lol, Click 3 Banners. Press Ok. Gunbound Will Show Up. Log-In With Your Account, Trainer Will Show Up = Win.
Old 05/31/2010, 22:06   #8

yo guys i clicked 3 time on the banner noting happend? wtf should i do noww??
Old 06/01/2010, 09:19   #9

u click the lil white button a few times till an ad comes up wait till u can see the whole add b4 you click it
that number should go from 3 too 2 if you clicked the add correctly
then 2 too 1 then from 1 too a button that says continue you have to click on 3 adds total b4 u get the client to come up

if you dont see ads its probly cos you have anti virus./spyware blocker or
your internet explorer is set to high security

if thats not the problem you are geting to the continue button but no gb client is showing up make sure you have gunbound GIS and the corect version i guess

if that dont work what windows are you running?

No longer working since patch on the 1st of june

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2010, 16:28   #10

yeah patched for sure, good run tho haha