Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 07:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling League of Legends LvL 30 account‎

Discussion on Selling League of Legends LvL 30 account‎ within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling League of Legends LvL 30 account‎

Hi... i wont to sell my LOL account.
i am 30lvl and have some champions, runes and over 4000ip points for buying new champs.
e-mail me if you interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] League of Legends EU account
10/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Level 30, 27 champions unlocked (see picture), lots of T3 runes unlocked (magic/armon pen, flat health, CD reduction, mana regen, dodge, etc.). Also comes with 7139 IP yet to spend. Selling for 20 euros. Please contact [email protected] or PM for more details. http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5231/captureqp .jpg
Selling League of Legends acc lv15
08/09/2010 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'll start playing in US servers so want to sell EU acc. its lv 15 with 50 win, took me like 40 hours. Annie-Ashe-Jax-Kayle-Yi-Nunu-Poppy-Veigar and some runes are bought. No riot points. So all I'm asking for it is 10$ to paypal. After getting money I'll send username and pass so you can change email aswell.