Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

So...the latest?

Discussion on So...the latest? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
So...the latest?

Anyone willing to spill the beans on either a money gaining exploit or an item duping exploit. And can anyone explain to me if the cross-hair exploit still works and if so, how do you get it to work now.

Also a question on macros at the moment. I have this leveling macro going while I sleep and last time I played NC it was fine and worked ok. Managed to get to WoC 1 in a week or so on and off night leveling. However since i resubscribed and started it again it seems to kick me to the login screen after a short while. Like after 30 mins or something. Does anyone know if there is a way to get around this? Is this some sort of bullshit anti-macro stuff that KK installed in the last couple months?

Answer in English please. Tried all the translating **** on the internet and it misses most of the point.

Cheers,

Tik
Old 12/05/2007, 18:45   #2

First explain which explain u mean.
Crosshair exploit ? Which macro ?
Old 12/10/2007, 10:18   #3

Woc1 is available in 8h to 1d. U just have to finde a place where the mob is spawning without sync yaself - like the old TS hq in pp1. There u may use drones with the ammo-bug. For this, u have to restart ya drone after 00:00 bug; u could wrote a macro for this, yes.
Another way is to go in a cave, like CRP, find a savespot and use a fire with relog macro
Old 12/24/2007, 03:13   #4

Can you explain how the drone ammo bugs works please. Do you launch it just at 00:00 or is there more to it.

Also I heard that the furniture dupe was fixed, but then a mate accidently duped one and couldn't reproduce it again. Anyone tell me whether it is still possble?

Cheers guys,
Old 12/25/2007, 00:54   #5

drone bug
Old 12/26/2007, 21:19   #6

ta
Old 12/26/2007, 23:15   #7

do u know how 2 use the search function,or will u keep spamming threads ?!
fixed