Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eternal Duel WTT/S

Discussion on Eternal Duel WTT/S within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eternal Duel WTT/S

Have lvl 510 user in ED, have much gold there and mythril and other stuff if anyone intrested of trading plz PM me...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help please ^^' L2-Eternal
05/18/2009 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
Hey everybody, i've been playing on l2-eternal server, and i would like to use l2walker since the only way to make adena in this server is when we change to the 3rd class we receive 1kkk adena.. so.. i would like to have l2walker so i can box cause my pc is kinda low ^^ and it would be nice to log like 4 chars at same time and i would lvl with my main char. Server: Eternal - Lineage II Private Server It uses bake ice, anyone can help me please? Thanks
L2 Eternal
12/24/2008 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
does anyone have OOG or ING Walker working? if so plz post link
Eternal Sin's New IP?
08/01/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Does anyone know what the new eternal sin server's ip address is since I believed they changed it and i cant seem to decrypt the l2.ini to get the ip to use for walker :(
MxO Get a CQ point from a /duel (Dirty-Duel)
06/03/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Want an easy way to piss someone off? Offer them a /duel then as you are about to win, during the slo-mo finishing move animation quickly type: /duel stop This will not only give you a free CQ point, but will force them to go back to the loading area instead of just poping back up, hence the name "Dirty-Duel" NOTE: for even better effectiveness you can go ahead and type it out and wait to press Enter untill the golden moment...