Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

online games

Discussion on online games within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can you do a bot for online games or for one online game or how ever , skill bot i need ^^ .. thx
Old 07/08/2005, 02:48   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by mani^^^^@Jul 8 2005, 02:37
can you do a bot for online games or for one online game or how ever , skill bot i need ^^ .. thx
Its a bad idea to ask to make a bot for a game cause if there is no i don`t think someone is interested in making one

however if you not even support us with the name of the game and a link to it how can we make a bot or decide not to make one so you force us to not making one

too bad for you easy decision for us
Old 07/12/2005, 05:14   #3

Will this help? City of Heroes!
Old 07/15/2005, 16:49   #4

Omg...IF its city of heroes, THEN you guys are d*mb as f*ck. *** **** it. Check on the page with topics, one of them says 'City of Heroes'...
Check before you ask or complain..
And this topic should belong their too, if Im correct.
If you are too lazy to go to main page and click on ''City of Heroes'', here's the link..
Old 08/06/2005, 19:01   #5

well i need a some hacks/bots/exploits for a game its called runescape i think it may be a big project but plz try is the site u have to make an acount
Old 12/27/2005, 02:50   #6

Runescape hacks are fairly easy to make. I think you cant program it in C++ which is the problem... since it is a Java application
Old 01/02/2006, 01:57   #7

hmmm... any bots, hacks, macros, etc for a game called:

Monster & Me 2.5

if any plz post or pm me

thx ahead of time
Old 01/02/2006, 13:00   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by Keven@Dec 27 2005, 02:50
Runescape hacks are fairly easy to make. I think you cant program it in C++ which is the problem... since it is a Java application
Theres loads of bots for runescape. check out for runescape 2 bots, or for rsc bots.
Old 04/25/2006, 13:39   #9

here for runescape hax
hehe u better scan the files before unzip then,i found keyloggers,watch out
Old 04/25/2006, 16:57   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by smack11238@Jul 12 2005, 05:14
Will this help? City of Heroes!
City of heroes? It's dumb to bot there, since questing is way much more better
and a bot who accepts quests and finishes them is for CoH too much. And a regular bot who just kills npcs is also too complex, since there is alot of things that could block your way like houses so we would be supposed to make an exellent pathfinding since coh doesent covers up a point to click method with auto pathfinding and jumping/fly mode at least not for players, just for npcs.
Old 05/03/2006, 05:10   #11

Just wondering any bots or hacks for kol???? link is here---->

« hle p | FAR Cry »