Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MU online Item Editor and CharBlast

Discussion on MU online Item Editor and CharBlast within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MU online Item Editor and CharBlast

please make a tutorial and download link please ..
thanks!!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ITEM EDITOR.
01/24/2010 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Could someone share a item editor for Perfect World Philippines? Post it please. As soon as possible. :handsdown: thnx
item editor (i want)
06/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 18 Replies
does anyone have and item editor for the quality of items if u have it or somethin like that plz gimmi and gimmi a guide im not good with hacks :?
Item.dat editor
12/06/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
hi i was just wondering if anyone knew how to use itemtype.cat editor because i wanna use it but i do not know how to so if anyone cud tell me it wud be greatly appreciated
item editor
11/29/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
im lookin for item editor, i got one but i dun understand it so can someone plz gimmi item editor or somethin close to that (i also need a guide im a noob hacker)
item editor
09/08/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
So, With this file ( I have downloaded already), All i have to do is open it, and look for the file i wanna edit, rite? Also, is there a certain folder i gotta put it in? text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Sorry for more newb questions :(' border='0' alt='Sorry for more newb questions :(' />