Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 professions on 1 toon.

Discussion on 2 professions on 1 toon. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
I don't really know how to describe this or know if anyone else is experienceing this but here it goes.

I recently did an account to account chracter transfer, the toon I transfered was a BH.
After the character transfer was completed I decided to respec the toon I transferred to another proffession.
After the respec I still had my 1st professions skills plus my new professions skills.

My origonal profession was BH I respec'd to Medic. I now have BH + Medic skills. Apparently no matter what I now respec to I still always have my origonal professions skills.

Image of me wearing BH armor with my profession screen open showing I'm a CL90 Medic.

Screenshot of my skills window showing medic & BH skills.
Old 04/03/2007, 16:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
I have seen an exploit on another site that says that if you respec from 1 prof to another and then respec back to your original prof within a short space of time (<30mins) u get the skills of both professions.

It never worked for me, and i wasted like 10,000,000credz trying it. can neone confirm this?
Old 04/08/2007, 16:43   #3

I'm not sure but I think this has been fixed in the early last year....
Old 12/19/2007, 10:40   #4

Same thing happened to me, i was Medic and transfered servers. I respect to bh and i found that i still had the heals and rez's =0. Since they changed the rezes for medics they dont all work anymore but the extra heals saved my @$$ more than once
Old 03/16/2008, 05:59   #5

wow messed up seems cool if u were like Jedi + BH or some **** like that
Old 12/21/2008, 20:18   #6

how do you get ur health looking like that
Old 12/02/2010, 00:01   #7

I just noticed that I have both profession skills. It only applies to the skills in the Profession wheel, not the expertise, and I'm not sure if all of them transfered over. I transfered servers and then respec'd from Smuggler to Medic. Now no matter which profession I respec to, I still have the Smuggler line of ranged attacks. I'm looking forward to another server transfer to see if I can get another profession set of skills to be applied.