Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 21:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ether Saga Online - my 1st bot

Discussion on Ether Saga Online - my 1st bot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Ether Saga Online - my 1st bot

The reason for this bot is the limitations I encountered with Possessor. This is actually my 2nd bot The 1st bot was in pure AutoIt. It was slow and couldn't do some of the features I wanted. So I decided to redo it in C#.

Screen Shots:

How to configure it by formula (time to break out that spreadsheet ):
n = number of heals per fight
h = # MP of for heal spell
f = estimated amount of MP for spells/skills during a fight
t = total/max MP
a = attack min % MP >> no OOMP while in mid fight
r = regen % MP

(n*h + f) / t = a
n*h / t = r

example for my lv38 mystic:
aggressive setting is 1 heal per fight
heal is 106 mp
fight is a high estimate for 150 MP with average of about 100 MP
Max/total MP is 1917

(1*106 + 150 / 1917) = 256 (13%) is the minimum required MP to attack before OOMP
1*106/1917 = 106 (6%) is the regen MP which forces the char to into regen mode should you run out of pots while mm... playing

Higher % setting will ensure your survival.

Harvesting not yet implemented.

EDIT: All Timers/Cast Time/Cooldown in Seconds

3 skills type supported: Attack, Buff, Heal If all skills is checked, the bot will cast according to last cast and available (ie will cast all spells), else it will cast from the list from top to bottom. (Buff not yet implemented)

Filter by Target ID and name. Select Mob and add accordingly. Because the way they code this game, mob (normal & elites), npc, pet, & player names are all different pointers except for the ID. Use ID for elites/bosses in case you want to fight near them and not fight them. I may implement item filter later and PVP

Working with Possessor Should work with Possessor depending on both configurations. If you want the bot's regen to work, don't use use Possessor's loot and autotag target. The regen will respond to agro/target.

NOTE: Tested on Win08x64 (Vista equivalent) and Win08R2x64 (Win7 equivalent). The GUI is designed with "Aero" on. If you have themes disabled, it may not look too good . To delete the skills/filter list, select and press DEL key. To edit them, double click or F2. You may have to install dotnet framework v2 if you don't have it already. Get it from MS's web site.

Known Issues
1) Filter is not 100% perfect but it works good.
2) Requires game to be active Window. (I had problems sending keyboard/mouse so I had to import AutoIt's DLL otherwise my bot would be alot smaller. The exe is 68k. DLLs are 340k.
3) Please report any not listed

Features to come
Harvesting, PVP, movement, pet feed (both HP & belly) for summon & fused pets...
Attached Files
File Type: rar pwe_eso_bot.rar (147.5 KB, 186 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2010, 11:43   #2

anyone know if this works good ?
Old 02/28/2010, 01:36   #3

New version: v0.1.5.
1) Added Buff skill ability.
2) If the % number is less than 100, it will be treated as %. If over 100, it will be treated as the actual # of HP/MP.
Attached Files
File Type: rar pwe_eso_bot.rar (148.0 KB, 50 views)
Old 03/04/2010, 17:31   #4

Updated release v0.2.0

For ESO patch 241

1) redid UI.
2) added "initial skills/spells" (use once for initial) attack
3) niceness implemented. If you have problems with skill/item timer not ready, increase this number. Or if you have problems with targeting filter mobs, increase the niceness.
4) optimized timing
5) can now use "rejuv" pot (HP+MP). Rejuv has highest priority, then HP, MP is last.

Enjoy

PS: pls leave comment if you use it, thx.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bot status2.jpg (72.4 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg bot config2.jpg (74.6 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg bot skills2.jpg (46.3 KB, 21 views)
Attached Files
File Type: rar PWE_ESOp241_v0.2.0.rar (155.2 KB, 111 views)
Old 03/05/2010, 01:30   #5

no work windows xp
Old 03/05/2010, 15:12   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlima80 View Post
no work windows xp
Do you have the latest version of AutoIt installed? If not, you need to register the included AutoIt dll by:

regsvr32 AutoItX3.dll
Old 03/05/2010, 17:09   #7

ok , thanks sir
Old 03/06/2010, 02:39   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibiz1 View Post
For ESO patch 241

1) redid UI.
2) added "initial skills/spells" (use once for initial) attack
3) niceness implemented. If you have problems with skill/item timer not ready, increase this number. Or if you have problems with targeting filter mobs, increase the niceness.
4) optimized timing
5) can now use "rejuv" pot (HP+MP). Rejuv has highest priority, then HP, MP is last.

Enjoy

PS: pls leave comment if you use it, thx.
So does this actually use the AutoIt dll file?
In other words you've written the application in C# using AutoIt DLLs?
Might as well have written it in AutoIt and saved time importing dll's and all that jive. ControlClick works fine. It sends a mouselcick to the coordinates on screen of the targeted window, so set Ether Saga to the top left of the screen, set ur coordinates for the skills, then make an .ini file to hold the information.
Old 03/06/2010, 08:39   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinko View Post
So does this actually use the AutoIt dll file?
In other words you've written the application in C# using AutoIt DLLs?
Might as well have written it in AutoIt and saved time importing dll's and all that jive. ControlClick works fine. It sends a mouselcick to the coordinates on screen of the targeted window, so set Ether Saga to the top left of the screen, set ur coordinates for the skills, then make an .ini file to hold the information.
I do have a bot in pure AutoIt. It was slow and couldn't do some of the features (different skills -buff/attack/cure- and on the fly advanced mob filtering) I wanted as with this bot I'm using AutoIt's dll temporarily until I get my code (using low level hooks or PostMessage) to send key & mouse to work properly. Currently only the tab key is sent. I might look into packets since this game blocks inputs when it's not active... As for mouseclick on coordinates, it's troublesome to calculate different screen resolution, camera angle, and facing direction of the character... I'll probably use the mouseclick later for feeding both pets (fused and summon) later but it's not important ATM. The current bot's exe file is only 92k. The DLLs are 340k just for using Send ...

There's a game I used to play called Rohan. It has the best (unofficial) bot ever with features such as partying (friends list, auto invite, assist, cure, buff, etc...), inventory filter, putting items in stash/bank, selling trash to vendor, buying pots & pet items from vendor, navigation, using different skills depending on condition (such aoe when surrounded by set # mob), and even PvP (keeping track of who's been attacking you). The best part about that bot is even has anti-bot alert system. When someone reports you as botting, the game automatically prompts you enter the text like CAPTCHA, that bot would even attempt to answer it (or buzz you also). IIRC, the whole bot is only about 1-2 MB. That's what inspired me to write my own bot
Old 03/06/2010, 15:35   #10

great bot but wondered if the crop function works if so how do I set up. If you have to put photo on setting I would be grateful
Old 03/06/2010, 22:22   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlima80 View Post
great bot but wondered if the crop function works if so how do I set up. If you have to put photo on setting I would be grateful
Crop? You mean harvesting? Haven't had time to implemented it yet. I'm about to do a rewrite on that bot so you can save your configs and skills for all your character(s) and trying to implement it to do minimized and multiclient too

Anyway, found a bug in the bot where if the mob name has an ' in the name like Veez'il Acolyte , it'll throw an error... This new attachment will have that fix.
Attached Files
File Type: rar PWE_ESOp241_v0.2.0.rar (156.4 KB, 110 views)
Old 03/09/2010, 00:37   #12

harvest's right, because I want to make a character producing potions and other evolving, it would be nice if it worked and minimized multiclent. I hope the new version with these changes.
Old 03/31/2010, 15:59   #13

no mor attachment, new version?
Old 03/31/2010, 23:32   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibiz1 View Post

There's a game I used to play called Rohan. It has the best (unofficial) bot ever with features such as partying (friends list, auto invite, assist, cure, buff, etc...), inventory filter, putting items in stash/bank, selling trash to vendor, buying pots & pet items from vendor, navigation, using different skills depending on condition (such aoe when surrounded by set # mob), and even PvP (keeping track of who's been attacking you). The best part about that bot is even has anti-bot alert system. When someone reports you as botting, the game automatically prompts you enter the text like CAPTCHA, that bot would even attempt to answer it (or buzz you also). IIRC, the whole bot is only about 1-2 MB. That's what inspired me to write my own bot
Thanks your bot, but hey if you inspired rohan bot that much, you may as well check out sins bot (google it). It basically does the same function as you mentioned above.
Old 04/04/2010, 02:43   #15

wont detect my char name and id

Tags
ether saga bot