Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Adventure Quest

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i just found out somethin about AQ 5 mins ago... This morning i wanted to do a couple things on aq (not a guardian). Sadly i couldnt login 15000 players out of 10k slots. So i just think now maybe i can get in now. BUT GUESS WHAT THOSE BASTARDS SCEME IS THEY LOWER IT WHEN LESS PLAYERS ARE ON. Now, its 7500 slots with 11000 players they want u to be a guardian that much!

Old   #2

And your point is... :?:

Old   #3

His point is easy; BattleOn kinda forces the players to waste it's money and buy a Guardianship.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Marie@Apr 10 2006, 11:29
His point is easy; BattleOn kinda forces the players to waste it's money and buy a Guardianship.
yeah u're right,the aq guys are rich cuz that

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Lorek@Apr 10 2006, 03:31
i just found out somethin about AQ 5 mins ago... This morning i wanted to do a couple things on aq (not a guardian). Sadly i couldnt login 15000 players out of 10k slots. So i just think now maybe i can get in now. BUT GUESS WHAT THOSE BASTARDS SCEME IS THEY LOWER IT WHEN LESS PLAYERS ARE ON. Now, its 7500 slots with 11000 players they want u to be a guardian that much!
heheh, this sting i ******* me of
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by sonybaci+Apr 11 2006, 20:50--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sonybaci @ Apr 11 2006, 20:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Marie@Apr 10 2006, 11:29
His point is easy; BattleOn kinda forces the players to waste it&#39;s money and buy a Guardianship.
yeah u&#39;re right,the aq guys are rich cuz that [/b][/quote]
aq guys? there are just a couple nerds making flash games and charging money for it.
i even bet they used cracks to get pass the flash trial
Old   #7

Hey , its just an idea , so , why the hack is it bad to make some money with a game , wich you spend many time and worked hard on it &#33;? Maybe they need some money for rl ?
So i think when u want to play , buy it or hack it but why the hack flame ? :/
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by trojanvirus+Apr 16 2006, 19:58--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (trojanvirus @ Apr 16 2006, 19:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 11 2006, 20:50
<!--QuoteBegin--Marie
Quote:
@Apr 10 2006, 11:29
His point is easy; BattleOn kinda forces the players to waste it&#39;s money and buy a Guardianship.

yeah u&#39;re right,the aq guys are rich cuz that
aq guys? there are just a couple nerds making flash games and charging money for it.
i even bet they used cracks to get pass the flash trial [/b][/quote]
hmmm ,i see then they are rich