Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Naruto - Final Fight]

Discussion on [Naruto - Final Fight] within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Naruto - Final Fight]

I'll update this post so you guys don't have to watch for new topics all day long.

----

EDIT: Why do I post this here, even tho' I want the game to be safer?
- I saw the GM's abusing powers, instead of doing their job. This is a wake up call, I won't publish anything bigger for now.

Well, it's about time for me to report the first things.
I actually wanted to report it to Argon in silence but since I saw a few GM's (yes, more than just Hawk) abuse their power, I feel like sharing it now:

Code (for those who don't trust me):

Link (since it's over 200kb):

OR in the attachments
---

What I noticed:
I saw people reading their scrolls for a long *** time so I recreated a script which automatically reads the scroll for you as long as there's not much spam in the chat.

How it works:
F1 - Pause Function
F7 - Starts Auto Scrolling (might take a few seconds since it has an AntiLag Guard implemented which redoes the script in case you don't gain EXP or it lagged)

What you have to do:
Bind the "i" key to your scroll.
For example: i => .click Fire-Generative-Scroll

Else the script won't reactivate itself.
Attached Files
File Type: rar AutoScroll.rar (278.7 KB, 41 views)
Closed Thread