Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Sneak Exploit

Discussion on New Sneak Exploit within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Activate Sneak. Right before the load bar is full, jump. You will go into sneak in midair and land standing straight up. This will allow you to run at full speed and still be in sneak.

Enjoy.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Mage skill sneak
08/05/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
Im useing the revolutioneo server http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-hostin g/538287-release-latest-server-files-fully-working -english.html my problem is when i use sneak i turn transparent but monsters can still hit me, i've looked on forum for hours today trying to find something on this but failed, some help on this would be much appreciated thx in advance.
Announcement: PSU Patch Sneak Peak
05/22/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 4 Replies
PSU Patch!! May 25,2010 Screenshots: http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/6859/201005211 15001.jpg Just Click The Thanks Button if i helped!! Thanks!! :D
Kel'Thuzad sneak peek
08/15/2006 - World of Warcraft - 9 Replies
Jo hab ein interessantes Movie zu einem Naxxramas Exploit gefunden und wollts einfach mal weitergeben. http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=25 636 Wenn irgendwer eine Ahnung hat wie er das geschafft hat dann bitte teilt mir paar infos mit... nach nem Emu siehts ja nicht aus also muss es doch eine Möglichkeit im Moment geben :bandit:
MxO HOT!! Use abilities and stay in sneak....
06/03/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Okie i stumbled upon this by accident. Activate sneak then HardLine to a few different location i tested it went from Mara C to Mara NW and back was still in sneak and found a hostlie stun and logic cannon the hell out of him. =) This trick only works for PvP for Gangs can see u the moment u attack them even thou u are still in sneak.
HOT New Sneak/Invisible Exploits!
06/03/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Ok ive been very upset with the new patch and how they nerfed the hell out of the spy tree ... and " fixed " the Sneak exploit. Well i figured out a new version of the sneak exploit. and here it is 1) while using the invisible ability ( belt ) you are now a little faster than sneak mode and cant jump or run. to get around this, just go into invisible mode, run through a HL and when you come out the other side you will be able to run and jump/hyper jump. BUT your still on the timer....