Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 02:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AQ Guardian Hack *Revived*V.2 *OMFG IMPROVED ALOT*

Closed Thread

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
cool hack thx

Old   #92

its not working its stuck in Choosing Options...

Old   #93

As I Clearly Stated In Posts Before, Marie (The Creator) has closed this program because of AQ Staff fixing the hole in the networking system.
This hack does not and will not work unless Marie wants to create another hack, which is up to her. So Please, Do not post any more requests or problems with this hack and please read the whole thread before posting any problems.
Thanks.

Golden.

Oh And If An Admin Or Mod Could Close This Topic, It Would Greatly Be Appreicated, since it is all turning into begging now.
Old   #94

Oh Come on people dont fight, i dont have avatar cause i dont want girls to get crush on me..!! Well were the hell is the cheat maybe ill try using it!!

Old   #95

why it wont work theres an error
Old   #96

Can sum1 finally close tis? Its like few months already old since I've shutdown it, that means it doesent works anymore cuz I dont spend anymore time on it updating it, kthxbye.

And ******* stop pming me with that you guys cant you ******* read the mainsite correctly? I mean people still brag about that on me.

and to Quote a good post before

Quote:

As I Clearly Stated In Posts Before, Marie (The Creator) has closed this program because of AQ Staff fixing the hole in the networking system.
This hack does not and will not work unless Marie wants to create another hack, which is up to her. So Please, Do not post any more requests or problems with this hack and please read the whole thread before posting any problems.
Thanks.

Golden.

Oh And If An Admin Or Mod Could Close This Topic, It Would Greatly Be Appreicated, since it is all turning into begging now.
Old   #97

Marie, i dont know use it can you upgrade me ?
my id is 11328066 plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
thx
Old   #98

[color=red]
Quote:
Originally posted by Thairog@Jun 15 2006, 18:03
thx
Are you blind? Marie won't create updates for this hack. That means that she won't make you a guardian cuz the old hack DONT WORK! AQ Team FIXED the bug that this hack was using! Now to make it simple!
</span>

HACK DON`T WORK&#33;
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=IT WILL NEVER WORK&#33;' border='0' alt='IT WILL NEVER WORK&#33;' />
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=NO ONE WILL MAKE YOU A GUARDIAN&#33;' border='0' alt='NO ONE WILL MAKE YOU A GUARDIAN&#33;' />

DON&#39;T ANSWER UNTIL YOU HAVEN&#39;T READ WHOAL THEARD&#33;
Old   #99

Quote:
Originally posted by AWhitee+Jun 15 2006, 19:24--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AWhitee @ Jun 15 2006, 19:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [color=red]<!--QuoteBegin--Thairog@Jun 15 2006, 18:03
thx

Are you blind? Marie won&#39;t create updates for this hack. That means that she won&#39;t make you a guardian cuz the old hack DONT WORK&#33; AQ Team FIXED the bug that this hack was using&#33; Now to make it simple&#33;
</span>

HACK DON`T WORK&#33;
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=IT WILL NEVER WORK&#33;' border='0' alt='IT WILL NEVER WORK&#33;' />
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=NO ONE WILL MAKE YOU A GUARDIAN&#33;' border='0' alt='NO ONE WILL MAKE YOU A GUARDIAN&#33;' />

DON&#39;T ANSWER UNTIL YOU HAVEN&#39;T READ WHOAL THEARD&#33; [/b][/quote]
pwnd,the stupids noobs are flaming this thread,pls someone close this topic........>,<

Closed Thread