Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 08:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AQ Guardian Hack *Revived*V.2 *OMFG IMPROVED ALOT*

Closed Thread

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Amusing, I've logged on and this Jail Guard is saying I was using stolen Credit Cards, rofl xD
Why others keep brabbling that fraud stuff XD

Old   #47

im sad :cry:

Old   #48

ive got nothing to do now.....*dies of boredom*

I ve just logged on using a messed up login hack i found in the internet and found out i wasn't jail i just have
-1mil gold in my inventory. i think all they did was take my gold and Boa and not jail me.
Old   #49

Guys stop spammin and nothing to do? seriously guys battleon is a flash game... you can get more fun out of a popcan ^^ (no offense) then again becoming a guardian on it makes your perspective of the game much better tahts why i want to try to become a guardian. Btw a few games that are browser friedly are: Runescape, Robotrage errr no clue how bout NEOPETS

Old   #50

Quote:
Originally posted by 153551@Mar 21 2006, 23:37
Guys stop spammin and nothing to do? seriously guys battleon is a flash game... you can get more fun out of a popcan ^^ (no offense) then again becoming a guardian on it makes your perspective of the game much better tahts why i want to try to become a guardian. Btw a few games that are browser friedly are: Runescape, Robotrage errr no clue how bout NEOPETS
neopets... thats low
Old   #51

I lost a gaurdian account (I actually paid) Man... Lol well thanks anyways Marie! I liked the X-Gaurdian while it lasted! Man you must feel sick of all these spams and idiots saying you should pay for all this. :? Well any wayz, Thanks!
Old   #52

OMG and you spam right after wat my post just said? not the one on top of this but the one after that. Mods should clsoe this thread its attracting more spammers T.T OMG im becoming one
Old   #53

thx Marie a lot i've seen how to be guardian and i will buy it its the best and 100% legal way to have guardian thx again Marie
Old   #54

Quote:
Originally posted by Marie@Mar 21 2006, 23:01
Amusing, I've logged on and this Jail Guard is saying I was using stolen Credit Cards, rofl xD
Why others keep brabbling that fraud stuff XD

Fraud
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the broadest sense, a fraud is a deception made for personal gain, although it has a more specific legal meaning, the exact details varying between jurisdictions. Many hoaxes are fraudulent, although those not made for personal gain are not best described in this way. Not all frauds are hoaxes - electoral fraud, for example. Fraud permeates many areas of life, including art, archaeology and science. In the broad legal sense a fraud is any crime or civil wrong for gain that utilises some deception practiced on the victim as its principal method.

In criminal law, fraud is the crime or offense of deliberately deceiving another in order to damage them ? usually, to obtain property or services from him or her unjustly. [1]. Fraud can be accomplished through the aid of forged objects. In the criminal law of common law jurisdictions it may be called "theft by deception," "larceny by trick," "larceny by fraud and deception" or something similar. Fraud can be committed through many methods, including mail, wire, phone, and the internet
Old   #55

Please people if you want to send an angery email to DEEDEE to tell her that she is a ***** than by all means please at this link

so spam bots please do spam the **** out of that *****
Old   #56

Oh, one last thought:

Did Marie mention to any of you that (if the AQ admins didn't find out about the hack) these hacked guardianships would have been cancelled after 30 days anyway?

Why do you suppose Marie's character was in "jail"?

It is because paypal *eventually* cancels pending payments from German bank accounts after 30 days.

And if a guardianship comes up bad after that many days, the admins are sure not going to be forgiving with the account.

Oh, and I can assure you that the admins have no clue as to who "DEEDEE" is and it was not her that reported the hacking tool. Lots of other forums starting linking to this forum, and lots of players started using it.
Old   #57

Quote:
Originally posted by Morocco Mole@Mar 22 2006, 09:14
Oh, one last thought:

Did Marie mention to any of you that (if the AQ admins didn't find out about the hack)* these hacked guardianships would have been cancelled after 30 days anyway?

Why do you suppose Marie's character was in "jail"?

It is because paypal *eventually* cancels pending payments from German bank accounts after 30 days.

And if a guardianship comes up bad after that many days, the admins are sure not going to be forgiving with the account.

Oh, and I can assure you that the admins have no clue as to who "DEEDEE" is and it was not her that reported the hacking tool.* Lots of other forums starting linking to this forum, and lots of players started using it.
no marie did not metion anything about the 30 day thing, and i only had my account for 1 and a half weeks.
Note: i found this at another site, this person got an email from capt rhubarb. I think it's fake cause i got nothing.

Dear AQ Player,

We are sad to inform you that your Guardian Upgrade and/or X-Boost was
done using a fraudulent PayPal account.

The PayPal transaction was never completed, and your character Guardian
upgrade should not have occurred.

Your character will be downgraded today, and may have its guardian-only
equipment removed.

Reminder: Never ask anyone you don't know to upgrade your character.
They might be using a hacked PayPal account, or even a stolen credit card.

- Captain Rhubarb

PS: Safiria and I wanted to just totally delete your character, but
Artix was in a good mood today, and asked us to be forgiving.
Old   #58

Bullshit, paypal and Battleon doesent do that. Or how do you wanna explain that my Account was already Guardian for 3 Months?
Old   #59

Quote:
Originally posted by matoezuki@Mar 21 2006, 22:51
Guys i just found something out, while you were a guardian using the hack, if you made a playable dragon fable account you can still paly it.
i made a dragon fable account and i cant play :cry:
Old   #60

Quote:
Originally posted by matoezuki+Mar 22 2006, 18:16--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (matoezuki @ Mar 22 2006, 18:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Morocco Mole@Mar 22 2006, 09:14
Oh, one last thought:

Did Marie mention to any of you that (if the AQ admins didn&#39;t find out about the hack) these hacked guardianships would have been cancelled after 30 days anyway?

Why do you suppose Marie&#39;s character was in "jail"?

Oh, and I can assure you that the admins have no clue as to who "DEEDEE" is and it was not her that reported the hacking tool. Lots of other forums starting linking to this forum, and lots of players started using it.
no marie did not metion anything about the 30 day thing, and i only had my account for 1 and a half weeks.
Note: i found this at another site, this person got an email from capt rhubarb. I think it&#39;s fake cause i got nothing.

Dear AQ Player,

We are sad to inform you that your Guardian Upgrade and/or X-Boost was
done using a fraudulent PayPal account.

The PayPal transaction was never completed, and your character Guardian
upgrade should not have occurred.

Your character will be downgraded today, and may have its guardian-only
equipment removed.

Reminder: Never ask anyone you don&#39;t know to upgrade your character.
They might be using a hacked PayPal account, or even a stolen credit card.

- Captain Rhubarb

PS: Safiria and I wanted to just totally delete your character, but
Artix was in a good mood today, and asked us to be forgiving. [/b][/quote]
nope i got the same email but it was in my junkmail...soo so gay :hm:

Closed Thread