Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 09:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AQ Guardian Hack *Revived*V.2 *OMFG IMPROVED ALOT*

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Dont start yelling at marie shes the one that helped with her previous things id like to see u make one

Old   #32

Quote:
Originally posted by useruser3@Mar 21 2006, 22:33
well i think u should pay for us all now
If your talking about Dee Dee dam right

if your talking about marie you can go shoot yourself you **** leacher.

Old   #33

Marie, is it possible for you to create anothe hack that is alittle safer and discrete so there are no reports?

If yes then you made me a happy fellow again and you will be my idol.
:cry: If no then i'm happy you tried to help us become gaurdians once again and not have to pay, for that i congratulate you on your effort .
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally posted by 153551+Mar 21 2006, 22:34--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (153551 @ Mar 21 2006, 22:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--useruser3@Mar 21 2006, 22:33
well i think u should pay for us all now
If your talking about Dee Dee dam right

if your talking about marie you can go shoot yourself you **** leacher. [/b][/quote]
Aye marie actually gave a dam she couldve kept it to herself

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=DEEBEE SUCKS' border='0' alt='DEEBEE SUCKS' />

Old   #35

No they wont work, since deebee reported the first Account to paypal which has gotten a Secruity thingy on the front and I cant remove it, They say I should fill out the form and then a email comes back to solve my problem my filling out the form again. Second Account was raided by deebee again, who resetted the account and I was too bored to put it back since I was working on this version. So the accounts arent the problem, I can done one each 3 mins but battleon seems to prevent pending payment by just taking their guardian status and give it back when its done (which never happens). I can try it a week later or so maybe they just stopped it for a night.

And why the heck I should pay for you now, ask deebee for money not me because he was the person who were going to report battleon the bug and who was reporting the accounts.

anyway If I would have noticed it earlier I would have deleted it, really im sorry.
Old   #36

Hopefully It isnt permenent but then again how much you want to bet that dee dee is here right now reading this thread as i type. It will pretty much be an end but even though i never got x guardian or anything still love your work marie keep it up ^^
Old   #37

Deebee i hate you *says it numerous amounts of times*

Marie thank you you&#39;re a great help to everyone don&#39;t worry you can make a new one if you wish......and thanks for caring about us all....

I&#39;m just very very happy that i didn&#39;t use my own guardian character...but some other peoples muhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old   #38

I hope you will be able to find a solution soon.[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=&#33;go marie you can do it&#33;' border='0' alt='&#33;go marie you can do it&#33;' />
Old   #39

Mine went bye bye >
Old   #40

Quote:
Originally posted by 153551@Mar 21 2006, 22:43
Hopefully It isnt permenent but then again how much you want to bet that dee dee is here right now reading this thread as i type. It will pretty much be an end but even though i never got x guardian or anything still love your work marie keep it up ^^
High I guess, His friends was already here once that I&#39;d should write that it is fraud,
but I wasnt at all so I explained them what "Offen" means in english, its Pending.
So They began to realize that deebee was telling ****, because he just couldnt read german. Thank you and everybody else&#33;

Actually I could call it now unguardinizer, haha.
Old   #41

so does this mean that battleon will allow pending orders now? and then we&#39;ll be able to use this thing for real?
Old   #42

MARIE I GOT THE BEST IDEA

UNGUARDIAN DEEBEE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33 ;&#33;&#33;
Old   #43

No. if they turn back, they actually have no choice now
since we could kill now accounts of people who have really paid, and that would cause alot of trouble. Or they are
going to improve the system, but if its now then its going back for sure once.

I cant unguardian him since he wont care, he
was also all the time against my hack so I dont think he was using it by himself.
Old   #44

Guys i just found something out, while you were a guardian using the hack, if you made a playable dragon fable account you can still paly it.
Old   #45

woot i can still play

Closed Thread