Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE]Making your own GB server.

Discussion on [GUIDE]Making your own GB server. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Did Not Finish No Need To Look New Post Will Be Up!

IGNORE THIS POST FOR NOW I DID NOT COMPLETE IT ~~~~ SORRY AND IF SOMEONE CAN DELETE THIS THANKS

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide]Making a GrandChase Server
04/24/2012 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 36 Replies
Let's go! Description Files Tutorials: Restoring the database
[GUIDE] Making an Up-To-Date L2J Server
10/09/2011 - Lin2 Private Server - 34 Replies
Alright, so I know there's TONS of guides out there, and believe me I have followed many of them. As long as you follow THIS guide, you should NOT have a problem whatsoever. First Step 1: is to download all of the following *Note: Navicat Download and MySQL download links are not mine, I borrowed them from another guide* 1) MySQL: mysql-essential-5.1.46-win32.rar 2) Navicat: navicat9_mysql_en.rar (Or if you want a free version of navicat go to the navicat site Navicat - Download Center...
Can someone point me to a good guide to making a server?
09/15/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Okay, There are so many guides on here and a lot of them people say do not work can someone point me to one that does please? I want one that has the newer items and doesn't run on hamachi if possible. Thank you in advance.
I need a guide to making P server
07/22/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Ignore this. Request to close this thread please.
[Guide] Making a C5 server on WinOS
06/26/2007 - Lin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
PART I - To Start a server Files that ull need -JavaJDK (Search on Net) -MySQL 5.0 SERVER (Search on Net) -NAVICAT (look in my Shared folder RAFAELLA SHARED FOLDER) -SERVER PACK (ill suggest Hero's1711 pack SEARCH OVER THE FORUM) 1o- Install JavaJDK