Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 08:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which game I have to LevelUP to sell ?

Discussion on Which game I have to LevelUP to sell ? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24
Arrow Which game I have to LevelUP to sell ?

Do you know guys the fastest game I can levelup or collect its items to sell the account/server quickly ?

And that game have to be:

Sold quickly
Have a demand/market (Not no one care about it)
Easy to levelup
Doesn't require bunch of time

If you can give me a list of games plz

I appreciate your help guys and your support
Old 03/20/2022, 22:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
Selling video game items itself is not easy. There is no easy money for a short time in this market. But, I can think of botting accounts to sell them, for example for league of legends. Farm chaos and resell them in path of exile and maybe WOW but the market is saturated there.
Old 03/24/2022, 07:16   #3

elite*gold: 0
you can try Runscape. But 1 thing for sure, leveling up in RuneScape always takes a lot of time.
Old 03/26/2022, 20:13   #4

elite*gold: 24
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stravaganza View Post
Selling video game items itself is not easy. There is no easy money for a short time in this market. But, I can think of botting accounts to sell them, for example for league of legends. Farm chaos and resell them in path of exile and maybe WOW but the market is saturated there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanPunk95 View Post
you can try Runscape. But 1 thing for sure, leveling up in RuneScape always takes a lot of time.
is all that hard work worth it in the end ?