Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rogue Build

Discussion on Rogue Build within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Race: Halfling
Class: Rogue

Starting stats:

STR: 12
DEX: 18
CON: 14
INT: 12
WIS: 10
CHA: 8

Stat Notes: I wanted 14 STR, but had to place some points in INT and WIS for skills. Will go all DEX for adds, maybe 2 points into STR

Skill points I placed:

Disable Device 4
Hide 4
Jump 4
Listen 4
Move silently 4
Open Lock 4
Search 4
Spot 4
Swim 3
Tumble 1

Skill Notes: I was going to try Use Magic Device, but with a crappy CHA, I decided not too. Will add points to Tumble in the future.

Feat: Two Weapon Fighting

Where am I taking this?

All support here, most likely using a Bow/Xbow in a party until I can get Weapon Finesse. (Was not open for me on creation) Although I had no problems with locks/traps/disarming, I had a huge problem with solo combat. Guess will need to tumble more, LOL

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The Rogue Build
02/09/2011 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
Hello all ! I would like to know what the best build for Rogue's is :D I already used the 'Search' button but i didn't find an exact answer , so you all know that. What is the best Subclass for Rogue ? (Warrior , Bard , Cleric) I think Cleric but i'm not sure ! (Thats why i ask the experts :cool:) Also , what skills i DO need and what skills i really DON'T need ? Because i don't want to farm an extra 50k sp for skills that i will never use :rolleyes: Some more information than what i...
SERVER HERCULES:WTT EURO STR BUILD FOR CHINESE STR/INT BUILD
02/02/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I have a euro str build Warr/Cleric 90 FF with 100k+ sp left naked with dead grab pet for chinese build str/int 90 FF naked I will use middleman Sro_Thanker PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
What do you guys think of a Warrior/Rogue (x-bow) build?
07/15/2008 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
So is it a good idea to go warrior/rogue(crossbow)? Because I'm not sure what to make as my subclass. I've seen a few people with warrior/crossbow build. But I want to know if it is a good build for pvp and pve?
Rogue Mace/sword Build
01/14/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
Here is my build so far. I have no idea where to go from here. Any recommencations are welcome. Assassination Talents (7 points) # Malice - 5/5 points Increases your critical strike chance by 5%. # Murder - 1/2 point Increases your chance to hit while using your Sap, Ambush, Garrote, or Cheap Shot abilities by 3%.