Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

covolt peak glitch

Discussion on covolt peak glitch within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
if you are a BS ( i havent tested it with other classes ) and if you are rdy to transform to chaos mode move to the right teleport and then to the right side. turn around and run into the corner. while running into the corner press C to transform to chaos mode. et voila, you are outside of the map ;P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
C[sro]King's Peak Chinese hate us cuz...
07/31/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
We are getting stronger,stealing their uniques..Not the scammers and gold beggers are the problem :))They prefer not we getting stronger :p Vircnli said it from mcsro :P
Announcement: PSU Patch Sneak Peak
05/22/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 3 Replies
PSU Patch!! May 25,2010 Screenshots: http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/6859/201005211 15001.jpg Just Click The Thanks Button if i helped!! Thanks!! :D
Announcement: PSU Patch Sneak Peak
05/22/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 4 Replies
PSU Patch!! May 25,2010 Screenshots: http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/6859/201005211 15001.jpg Just Click The Thanks Button if i helped!! Thanks!! :D
Ever wanted to have a limited "peak around corners
06/18/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
This is really easy and fun too. I used this in Old Hillsbrad to mark some mobs for a rogue that did not know what mobs to sap and so on to light the barrles on fire to do it the fast way. First, if you are not an engineer, get an engineer to make you a Steam Tonk Controller, they come in stacks of 50 charges. Use it, and you can drive them around, (limited range) without aggroing anything. Can probably be used for other things that i have not discovered yet.
Horlais Peak - 300k Gil
10/18/2005 - FFXI Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Great way to make tons of Gil. Here are the details, you'll be taking out an NM. People allowed to enter: 3 person max. Time limit: 15 minutes on BCNM. Shouldn't take more then 5 however. Burning Circle Notorious Monster: Shooting Fish. Needed: 1 Summoner of lvl 20 or 2 for higher chance to succeed. tems needed: 1 Yagudo drink for each Summoner. Up to 3 summoners allowed. 1 hi ether. avatar Ramuh. 1cloudy orb per person. Loot: Thunder spirit pact (semi rare), Mannequin head (100%) and a...