Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

12sky: I beg ppl, to refrain from making new hacks

Discussion on 12sky: I beg ppl, to refrain from making new hacks within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb 12sky: I beg ppl, to refrain from making new hacks

Hi all,
as most ppl know, who play 12sky1. AGE/Alt1 is implementing some fix, to get rid of the account hacking issue.
This issue has nearly led to the closure of 12sky, maybe it still will, time will tell.
However I have a request, a really serious request.

Can whoever made the previous hacks (VAC hack, godmode etc), please refrain from making modified hacks. This game is in its final stage of existence. And Im sure alot of ppl, would like the enjoy this game for a good while longer, but if new hacks are made, this may be a deathcall to this game.
I am aware, the main part of the problem lies with AGE (no shield/security whatsoever), but the community in this game is good. But we cant do much to prevent hacks from reappearing.
So pretty please, dont make new hacks.
A worried gamer...Maigh
Old 03/02/2010, 19:24   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsus View Post
Hi all,
as most ppl know, who play 12sky1. AGE/Alt1 is implementing some fix, to get rid of the account hacking issue.
This issue has nearly led to the closure of 12sky, maybe it still will, time will tell.
However I have a request, a really serious request.

Can whoever made the previous hacks (VAC hack, godmode etc), please refrain from making modified hacks. This game is in its final stage of existence. And Im sure alot of ppl, would like the enjoy this game for a good while longer, but if new hacks are made, this may be a deathcall to this game.
I am aware, the main part of the problem lies with AGE (no shield/security whatsoever), but the community in this game is good. But we cant do much to prevent hacks from reappearing.
So pretty please, dont make new hacks.
A worried gamer...Maigh
Well I am the one who made the MultiHack you speak of that spread across the game last patch like wildfire. I can assure you I WILL NOT BE GIVING IT OUT AGAIN!

Last patch I sold the hack in question to 3 people. In the end there were untold numbers of people using it. The use of it got way out of control and well beyond anything I had intended for my creation.

I have been waiting for this day for a while now, to finally see the game patch and last copy of my hack finally die. Considering what people did with it on the last patch, nobody deserves a new copy again.

I cannot say the game will 100% void of this hack however. I did teach a couple of people STEP BY STEP how to make every one of the hacks mentioned above. So there may be a few people running around with it still, but I am almost certain it should not catch on like it did last time. 99% of the people using the hacks were using a direct copy of the trainer I compiled myself(Stolen copies!).

Anyways I hope to see this game prosper again(not the company, but I guess for the game to succeed the company has to so).

Hope that answers your question. Things just got out of hand on the last patch beyond my control.
Old 03/02/2010, 19:38   #3

I appreciate it.
Undoubtedly some ppl will make new hacks. But since x-mas, it has become a joke. Just hope that wont happen again.
AGE probably needs just 1 little nudge, and they'll close it. Im surprised it hasnt already, although Im happy with that.
So thanks, for not modifying the old hacks.
Old 03/02/2010, 19:44   #4

Quote:
I appreciate it.
Undoubtedly some ppl will make new hacks. But since x-mas, it has become a joke. Just hope that wont happen again.
AGE probably needs just 1 little nudge, and they'll close it. Im surprised it hasnt already, although Im happy with that.
So thanks, for not modifying the old hacks.
Like I said though, I cannot control the people that I taught how to make them. However there are only 3 people that I taught. And as far as I know they all keep their own hacks to themselves.

Also if I begin to play again I cannot say I won't refrain from using my own work to level my own character or hunt bosses. However I am one of those guys that finds it quite pointless to CHEAT in PVP so you have no worries from me. My motto is: Cheat the system not the players. Unless you are totally against me using them to an advantage PVE wise. Either way I will still use them .
Old 03/02/2010, 19:52   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iktov View Post
Like I said though, I cannot control the people that I taught how to make them. However there are only 3 people that I taught. And as far as I know they all keep their own hacks to themselves.

Also if I begin to play again I cannot say I won't refrain from using my own work to level my own character or hunt bosses. However I am one of those guys that finds it quite pointless to CHEAT in PVP so you have no worries from me. My motto is: Cheat the system not the players. Unless you are totally against me using them to an advantage PVE wise. Either way I will still use them .
Personally, I'd rather see none of it. However cheating in PvE isnt as bad, as cheating in PvP, Pvp cheating just ruins the purpose of the game. The amount of faction stones that were vac-hacked the last months was just staggering. And proving who it was, was nearly impossible. Thats the main thing, that needed to stop.
Old 03/02/2010, 22:04   #6

Robsus, you have no idea why 12sky was close to it's end. It was because not for the PvE hacks, that i was using from Iktov.IT was because of the account hacking, not PvE,I mean seriously, the bots exist since the game started, why shouldn't we use hacks, when they get lots of drops and lv up, and after they lv'ed enough they use name change scroll, and voila!!M33 character pops up from nowhere.The thing is that account hacking is very hard, even though you find an easy way, if I could say that, but still. And first of all, it's no player hacking those accounts, it's the GM's who have full access to the game database who sell the items/accounts to other people for real money because they don't get so much money from AP anymore. And Iktov, please don't let yourself influenced, this is the true story, just come back to the game for a few mins, ask some high lv's they're opinion and you'll find out they're answer. Please don't quit you're job, tbh i'd like to know how to make hacks, but i'm not really into it
Old 03/02/2010, 22:16   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by smekeru93 View Post
Robsus, you have no idea why 12sky was close to it's end. It was because not for the PvE hacks, that i was using from Iktov.IT was because of the account hacking, not PvE,I mean seriously, the bots exist since the game started, why shouldn't we use hacks, when they get lots of drops and lv up, and after they lv'ed enough they use name change scroll, and voila!!M33 character pops up from nowhere.The thing is that account hacking is very hard, even though you find an easy way, if I could say that, but still. And first of all, it's no player hacking those accounts, it's the GM's who have full access to the game database who sell the items/accounts to other people for real money because they don't get so much money from AP anymore. And Iktov, please don't let yourself influenced, this is the true story, just come back to the game for a few mins, ask some high lv's they're opinion and you'll find out they're answer. Please don't quit you're job, tbh i'd like to know how to make hacks, but i'm not really into it

It was never my job to supply anybody with any hacks. And the way people abused the hell out of the hack that I supplied has driven me to decide never to give any out again. I made this decision months ago, and my decision has nothing to do with recent events in regards to account hacking. It has to do with the fact of how people treated my hack that I released, how many people ended up having it ect...
Old 03/02/2010, 22:23   #8

can someone release a new hack please?
Old 03/02/2010, 22:43   #9

Quote:
lol, I love conspiracy theories. Especially the ones, that are flawd in too many points to mention. Sorry, but thats just a baseless rant.
ts1 was going down due to accoutn hacking, true. But maybe you havent been ingame the last few months, but vac-hacking stones is a daily occurence, furthermore half of the leaderboards are ppl who hacked their way to m33. These things, make ppl quit. The account hacking, has been a recent feature, to increase the speed of downfall. But by no means, it was the initial push.
Old 03/02/2010, 23:00   #10

Robsus can you please explain me the term "vac-hacking stones", because the vac hack works only for mobs, so the hack isn't made for such thing, i doubt that the hack has in his config the stones as mobs.And i had once a friend explain me how to hack an account and believe me, it's harder than you think, i even forgot how he explained me(2 bad heh?).
And i insist in repeating that the game started it's downfall since the bots stoped being banned, i mean i could grind in gwanmun road easy with my db's but the bots steal my mobs, that's why i searched hacks. And this is how it all started, I see bots in all maps especially gemsaha desert and gwanmun road, it's the bots who determine other fair ppl to search for hacks, i never intended in using hacks until the last drop filled my glass, oh and i don't want to forget to mention that some fellow guans and jinongs were teleporting in prize cave while i was grinding and killing me non-stop.
Old 03/02/2010, 23:04   #11

Quote:
You do realize that GM's had nothing to do with the account hacking, right? It was the players that were hacking the accounts. The way that the accounts have been hacked in-game was so easy, I'm surprised they haven't been happening sooner, like when the game was in it's prime.

All it took was going into Cheat Engine's memory view
find your character name
change it to the person you're going to hack (which was how name hacking was done)
going another further step and looking up your account name in the viewer
changing it to the account name of the person you're going to hack
walk in a portal
voila you now have full full access to that character.

This last patch actually fixed that and you are not able to do that anymore.

Edit:
this would qualify as "vac-hacking stones"
Old 03/02/2010, 23:20   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerseX10 View Post
You do realize that GM's had nothing to do with the account hacking, right? It was the players that were hacking the accounts. The way that the accounts have been hacked in-game was so easy, I'm surprised they haven't been happening sooner, like when the game was in it's prime.

All it took was going into Cheat Engine's memory view
find your character name
change it to the person you're going to hack (which was how name hacking was done)
going another further step and looking up your account name in the viewer
changing it to the account name of the person you're going to hack
walk in a portal
voila you now have full full access to that character.

This last patch actually fixed that and you are not able to do that anymore.

Edit:
this would qualify as "vac-hacking stones"
Ha, that was a great video. I love how he eventually found the culprits. That was great.

I do apologize though for the trouble my hack caused. It was never intended to be used that way I never honestly expected people to be as low as they turned out to be. I gave people too much credit I guess, and handed my hack to the wrong people.

In hindsight I could have easily filtered out STONES from being part of the VAC(the same way I filtered players). In witch case the VAC would only VAC mobs directly. However as I said I gave people too much credit and assumed they were decent people. But every single one of them stabbed me in the back. I really didn't foresee the effect it would have on the game by leaving stones in the VAC.

It would be very easy for me still to make 3 separate VACS: 1 for mobs, 1 for stones and one for players. But of course I won't be doing that now. Only mobs are what the VAC was intended for in the first place, and that is what I will leave it to.

It also amazes me after all of this time, all of what these people have done to me, People come crawling back to me now that the game has patched begging for a new copy of the hack. I am appalled that they still think I would give it to them after what happened last time.
Old 03/02/2010, 23:37   #13

Quote:
Robsus can you please explain me the term "vac-hacking stones", because the vac hack works only for mobs, so the hack isn't made for such thing, i doubt that the hack has in his config the stones as mobs.And i had once a friend explain me how to hack an account and believe me, it's harder than you think, i even forgot how he explained me(2 bad heh?).
And i insist in repeating that the game started it's downfall since the bots stoped being banned, i mean i could grind in gwanmun road easy with my db's but the bots steal my mobs, that's why i searched hacks. And this is how it all started, I see bots in all maps especially gemsaha desert and gwanmun road, it's the bots who determine other fair ppl to search for hacks, i never intended in using hacks until the last drop filled my glass, oh and i don't want to forget to mention that some fellow guans and jinongs were teleporting in prize cave while i was grinding and killing me non-stop.
1. VAC works on PvE, you're right. And what is a stone? PvE. You havent been ingame apparently. just 1 example
2. Account hacking is baffling easy, just search this site. And you'll see, nothing complicated about it. I would hardly call it even a hack.
3. You having problems with bots, is tough. But 99% of the ppl dont grind in the maps you mentioned. So it doesnt affect them. Besides that is the most lame excuse I ever heard. But if you're happy with that, be my guest.
You're just ranting, I stop here. Its pointless to talk to a brick.
Old 03/02/2010, 23:42   #14

Quote:
1. VAC works on PvE, you're right. And what is a stone? PvE. You havent been ingame apparently. just 1 example
2. Account hacking is baffling easy, just search this site. And you'll see, nothing complicated about it. I would hardly call it even a hack.
3. You having problems with bots, is tough. But 99% of the ppl dont grind in the maps you mentioned. So it doesnt affect them. Besides that is the most lame excuse I ever heard. But if you're happy with that, be my guest.
You're just ranting, I stop here. Its pointless to talk to a brick.
VAC hacking a stone is not PVE. It is a PVP event and therefore cheating to win it is still low and beyond what my program was intended for.

Cheat the system not the players *** damnit! System = leveling, gold farming, item farming ect... Cheating in directly to win against other players(weather that be cheating against the player directly or cheating to win a stone) is everything I am against. There is no purpose in the game when you do that. No purpose in the game for yourself I mean.
Old 03/03/2010, 10:45   #15

12-sky is going to close in a couple of months because it costs them to much to have 12-sky and 12-sky2 online, its not because of the account hacking the GM's dont even care about that if they really do care about the account hacking they wouldnt ban so many ppl in 12-sky, 15 members in my guild got banned for nothing thats something huh?