Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sorosuub Luxury Yacht

Discussion on Sorosuub Luxury Yacht within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
To duplicate the Sorosuub Luxury Yacht, you must have the deed in your inventory and room for more ships in your datapad. No matter where you are, you can generate the ship and ride it. It is very useful for getting off of Kashyyk. I have 3 Sorosuubs in my datapad.
Old 07/13/2006, 01:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
They may have actually done this purposely, in case someone accidently got their yacht blown up, but still, it's quite handy if you want a ship to store stuff in and one to decorate as a house like me. It can save you a lot at the cost of 1 datapad space, so for crafters this would be very nice.

(Not to mention you don't have to pay maintenance on a yacht and it's mobile )
Old 07/14/2006, 00:45   #3

Your yacht cannot get blown up; it is a non-combat ship and cannot be attacked by any NPC or player.
Old 07/14/2006, 07:29   #4

is there a way to squeeze out the parts that the yacht uses? the engine has a recgarge rate of 10000000.0 lol, ive tried everything, trying to /ui action manageShipComponants while in space, and other misc space commands, even tried disconnecting while trying to "Manage" from the console. anyone have any luck?
Old 09/12/2006, 22:57   #5

Well in case you delete it then...I guess