Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 14:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Grand Fantasia AutoIT bot

Discussion on Grand Fantasia AutoIT bot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/10/2010, 00:46   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyRose87 View Post
You don't need to use your real information. I just did the survey without using any of my true info.

Stop whining, and support someone who is giving you something for free and can help you. Especially since he doesn't even know you.
I apologize, don't get the wrong impression, I'm just one who gets frustrated, and usually when I see these survey things, I usually call bullshit. I saw that there were thanks on behalf of a couple of members, and it seemed legit.

I fully understand my place, though.
Old 03/10/2010, 00:48   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbdoc View Post

I understand that, and I've acknowledged that I know my place, and I've been good about not asking for things handed to me, and I've never once bugged anyone for a hack or bot.

I am a leecher, who depends on people to make the hacks, so like I said, I'll just try to wait this out, or, try again. I'm one to get easily frustrated when I can't do something.

Anyways, looks like it's legit, so thanks many even if I can't get this to work, it's well appreciated.
If you depend on them, then why speak so rudely? They work on it, not you or any of the leechers. It's a real disrespect to come onto the thread whining about it not working, and then saying you'll wait till others just leak it elsewhere so you won't have to even do something basic to support the bot you'd be using.
Old 03/10/2010, 00:51   #18

Quote:
If you depend on them, then why speak so rudely? They work on it, not you or any of the leechers. It's a real disrespect to come onto the thread whining about it not working, and then saying you'll wait till others just leak it elsewhere so you won't have to even do something basic to support the bot you'd be using.
It's alright..he just had survey problems like a couple other of the users.
Old 03/10/2010, 00:53   #19

Quote:
You misunderstand me completely, my stance was that I didn't want to give out personal information, I'm not really smart with these types of things, got frustrated, and overreacted. I should have simply asked for assistance on this matter, but I didn't.

Again, all apologies, that's not how it was intended.
Old 03/10/2010, 01:00   #20

Excellent, I'm going to test this bot now, hopefully I don't fail again x.x

Anyways, seems pretty simple, this is only melee, so then Berserker and Paladin would be the classes to go with I'm guessing on this one?
Old 03/10/2010, 01:02   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbdoc View Post
Excellent, I'm going to test this bot now, hopefully I don't fail again x.x

Anyways, seems pretty simple, this is only melee, so then Berserker and Paladin would be the classes to go with I'm guessing on this one?
Yep. Assassins work good too because of their fast attack speed. I'll have to make a magic user in order to customize it for spells.
Old 03/10/2010, 03:04   #22

Absolutely working, excellent job.
Old 03/10/2010, 03:31   #23

yo feon, your going to be busy...updating the offsets is going to be annoying every time they update the game... anyhow g luck ..and yeah the survey aint working for me
Old 03/10/2010, 03:37   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhadow32 View Post
yo feon, your going to be busy...updating the offsets is going to be annoying every time they update the game... anyhow g luck ..and yeah the survey aint working for me
Well I have the addresses read from an INI file, so users won't need to redownload any updated bot each patch. Someone just has to post the character pointer and monster address. I'll probably end up posting them here for the first couple patches.

I thought you managed to create your own bot? What'cha need mine for? haha :P. I'll send a link in PM in a little bit.
Old 03/10/2010, 03:43   #25

Dust...can u teach me how to set use healing skill when i hp is low....??? thank a lot
i think the major problem is u have to do it in the wide place and without any little boss..otherwise...it works really well
Old 03/10/2010, 03:49   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by 26422588 View Post
Dust...can u teach me how to set use healing skill when i hp is low....??? thank a lot
i think the major problem is u have to do it in the wide place and without any little boss..otherwise...it works really well
Umm..I haven't tested it because I don't have an Acolyte/Priest but have you tried putting Heal into the hotkey for HP potions?

And yeah, the map needs to be a place without ledges etc..I had thought about randomly clicking a place on the map every x minutes to make sure your char gets stuck..but I don't like dealing with x/y mouse locations since everyone's screen and game resolutions are different.
Old 03/10/2010, 04:06   #27

not work since heal need casting time.and .i am paladin........if i replace the pot hot key to heal key...it would instant heal but have wait until it finish..do u any method??
Old 03/10/2010, 04:10   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeonDust View Post
Well I have the addresses read from an INI file, so users won't need to redownload any updated bot each patch. Someone just has to post the character pointer and monster address. I'll probably end up posting them here for the first couple patches.

I thought you managed to create your own bot? What'cha need mine for? haha :P. I'll send a link in PM in a little bit.
I did finish my bot, I should just give it to u lol fix it up.. Just an autopotion bot turns ur current hp/mp and depending on the % u put in it uses it at that %.. it's good but stop using it once they updated the game.. Not reading correctly afte that.. Too lazy.. Lol. But nice u made ur own.. One more thing how can u get the offset when ur in battle?
Old 03/10/2010, 04:17   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 26422588 View Post
not work since heal need casting time.and .i am paladin........if i replace the pot hot key to heal key...it would instant heal but have wait until it finish..do u any method??
I'll add a new sleep timer where you can input the number so it can wait until heal is finished.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhadow32 View Post
I did finish my bot, I should just give it to u lol fix it up.. Just an autopotion bot turns ur current hp/mp and depending on the % u put in it uses it at that %.. it's good but stop using it once they updated the game.. Not reading correctly afte that.. Too lazy.. Lol. But nice u made ur own.. One more thing how can u get the offset when ur in battle?
I posted it in the very first thing I wrote
Old 03/10/2010, 04:33   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDestroyer101 View Post
it's a good bot so far.. however, it would be better to hold D longer until the bot sees a monster then attack.. and it would be nice if you also input til like attack1 - attack5..
Added a little longer delay and more attack keys, along with the delay for heal skill, you'll have to redownload.
Closed Thread

Tags
aeriagames, grand fantasia, grand fantasia bot