Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 09:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Grand Fantasia AutoIT bot

Closed Thread

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
please Send me Bot :S

Old   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death-Animator View Post
please Send me Bot :S
unless your having trouble don't be lazy and download it yourself

Old   #93

nothing happens when paste the code....owww men...plz help me how to get the bot...

hir my email..

Old   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by chui15 View Post
nothing happens when paste the code....owww men...plz help me how to get the bot...

hir my email..

for me after i save it i open gf with it still opened. another told me he has to choose"save as" then close it.

Old   #95

@ deathtoyou

plzz men im begging can plzz send me the bot, im having trouble with my computer...plzz help me..
Old   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by chui15 View Post
@ deathtoyou

plzz men im begging can plzz send me the bot, im having trouble with my computer...plzz help me..
Uhh..try to be a little more descriptive of your problem and maybe somebody can help?
Old   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeonDust View Post
I haven't tried it, but you could possibly just increase the HealSleep value, and put the Sit key where your HP potion is at. Your character should sit for the duration that you set HealSleep at.
uhmm so how many sec is 5000 if i added it in heal sleep time?
Old   #98

the added of skill slot is nice but how bout if i wanna set the Attak "5" for buff? i mean how if i wan to set some delay time for this button?

any help?

thank you very much
Old   #99

How do u make your bot stay in one place rather than run around the whole map feon
Old   #100

Help

FeonDust I am trying to download your bot, however it is not working out in my favor. I completed close to 6 surveys and accepted around 15 offers from varius companys that will now clutter my junk box lol, but every time I finished one the download would not start. It said above that my download was starting so i waited patiently then clicked to try again the clicked to return to the first survey and i played that game 6 times lol. Could you please PM me the DL. Thank you very much for all your hard work
Old   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomi008 View Post
uhmm so how many sec is 5000 if i added it in heal sleep time?
5000 is 5 seconds
Quote:
Originally Posted by defution01 View Post
the added of skill slot is nice but how bout if i wanna set the Attak "5" for buff? i mean how if i wan to set some delay time for this button?

any help?

thank you very much
buffs I had not thought about, I'd have to add custom sleeptimes in a future update
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empyre View Post
How do u make your bot stay in one place rather than run around the whole map feon
If you use the melee bot, you can't. Use the camper bot if you don't want to run around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysturbd View Post
FeonDust I am trying to download your bot, however it is not working out in my favor. I completed close to 6 surveys and accepted around 15 offers from varius companys that will now clutter my junk box lol, but every time I finished one the download would not start. It said above that my download was starting so i waited patiently then clicked to try again the clicked to return to the first survey and i played that game 6 times lol. Could you please PM me the DL. Thank you very much for all your hard work
Sending a PM
Old   #102

did the survey 3 times~ and gave up on that email address lol... I did it so much that it went back to the same "offer" 2 times and that's when I figure I might be going in circles? I dunno, or maybe is my lame-ness, anyway, I would be please if u could send me the bot. Thanks for the work you have done! Thank you!
Old   #103

could u send me the camper bot then feon thanks
Old   #104

Hello FeonDust, i tried to download your bot by answering the surveys but it closes and says not available in my area. could you just send the camper bot to me if you wouldnt mind even if i didnt answer your surveys? im just 1 out of the million people that cant answer the survey. so im not a big loss if i cant answer your survey. plsplsplspls
Old   #105

Can you also pls send me the bot? I tried to do the surveys but then nothing comes out after i finish it.....can you pls pm me the link T_T tnx!

Closed Thread

Tags
aeriagames, grand fantasia, grand fantasia bot