Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 09:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Grand Fantasia AutoIT bot

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeonDust View Post
I'll add a new sleep timer where you can input the number so it can wait until heal is finished.

I posted it in the very first thing I wrote
Yeah but I didn't know how to use the 0 and the 1 And make it into a readable memory since I didn't know what it was reading or how to even put it in the script..

I think u should make your autoupotion use 1-100% it worked better for me like that.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #32

do u know how to make it ignore the boss??...if it can ignore the boss....then it would be prefect

Old   #33

Unfortunately no I don't know how ;[.
Old   #34

Okay, my report is that it's very good, but I've worried that my guy was going to die, because it get's into mobs, and if it's being attacked by two, or three mobs, he kills on, but doesn't kill the other two, and instead, goes after someone much further away.

Is this something to worry about, or does it work out? Or even better, where's the best place to use this bot for a lvl 42 Paladin? Just trying to see who everyone else thinks, this is a fantastic contribution either way. Once I go to bed, I'll put it on overight, and hopefully, go up a few lvls.

Old   #35

I'll PM you a link bbdoc to test out the mob problem.
Old   #36

u know whos the real leecher? U ARE FEONDUST!

this survey **** is a total leech ...

so for everyone looking for bot ... here is it unchanged, but without leech surveys

u are trying to earn money with this ****? **** YOU! this forum is to help the people!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #37

"This ****"? I created the bot, who is to judge where I upload it to? It was my time spent working on it, and my decision to release it. I sure as hell feel I deserve the small amount of money I do get from this. What's it matter to you? All you do is a simple survey, big deal.

I don't see you releasing anything, all you did was beg in other threads and in my PM asking for a bot. When I finally release something, you pull a dumbass stunt like this? Lol, you're truly pitiful.
Old   #38

i asked u in PM for little help and u dont even answered if ur helping or not.this bot does NOTHING usefull, than die after a couple of minutes. big deal! with level 10 its usefull, but at level 30 higher u lose more money and experience than u earn ... so .... gnaaa, this bot is bullshit.

i am writing right now a tut to level without any bots ... easy and 100% working!
Old   #39

So you're whining because your equips suck ***** so you die fast? How is that my problem? This bot is entirely useful, I can make up to 40g per night running this while I sleep, so yeah.

Anyway, people that KNOW how to play this game already know that using a bot to level is not ideal, as you lose out on a lot of reputation points that you can't get back in higher levels. Use it to farm rep items, not that hard to figure out.

Just sounds like you weren't smart enough to make your own bot (yes, I even gave quite a lot of useful tips in the other thread) so you have to release all your angst here? Go back to preschool to learn how to be a more polite individual.
Old   #40

40g per night? wow, my method with about 200-300g per night is really weak ...

Old   #41

The 40g is in pure gold collected from killing monsters, not additional quest items I pick up.
And the point of you posting your link in my thread is...?
Old   #42

having a safer solution for this suicide-bomber-bot
Old   #43

Once again proving how immature you are. How exciting.

You know who you remind me of?
Old   #44

has ur bot any protective measure of getting killed by an ubermonster? no? ohh
Old   #45

Keep talking, you only need 3 more infractions for a ban. Then we can all be relieved of your ignorance.

Closed Thread

Tags
aeriagames, grand fantasia, grand fantasia bot