Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 05:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Grand Fantasia AutoIT bot

Closed Thread

Old   #391

elite*gold: 0
If the game's crashing when you do "find out what accesses" then just simply right click your HP address and click "pointerscan for this address". Set "max level" to 2. The pointer that has Offset 0 as 8 and Offset 1 as 4 is the correct one.

This patch's pointer address is 009CDB88

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #392

well i'm still newbie about this memory scanning thing but i do have an idea what it is about.
yep you got that right. anyway, here are the pointers i've managed to get.

Pointer=0x009CDB88
MonsterAddress=0x009CDC0C

hope I helped. don't forget to press thanks.

@Feon
sent you a private message.
and btw, can you recommend any good guide for memory scanning and hacking? thanks. coz I dun get what you mean about "The pointer that has Offset 0 as 8 and Offset 1 as 4 is the correct one"

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #393

hi there i have a dumb question, so i open the auto it bot right so where do i put the pointers i dont see any box or even inside the botini, or do i have to open the old bot along with auto it?
Old   #394

is there anyone who can send me the bot program, the survery doesnt work at all...please and thx a lot. my email address is --- >

Old   #395

shhhhh.... (whispering) dude i can't send you the link coz they are watching us its on page 35 =D keep it safe don't be dumb just boting on crowded areas and update ur gears every now and then they have their ways on how to detect a bot and also lvl up ur sprites they know a bot mistreat their sprites, those friggin mars ppl!!! hihihihihihihi oh oh 1 more thing use all 5 skills and put sit on the last slot so they think ur resting every kill coz the bot is kinda obvious when it turns around to scan mobs...
Old   #396

P.S
the post above me was just a diversion =D the real fix bot is on page 34 hihihihhihi by feondust, tnx again master i know you care to weak lazy ppl that likes easy job and pwn strong rich bstards "hands down"

P.S for the 2nd time
dont forget to thank master FeonDust ok dont make him mad =D
Old   #397

you sound silly.
Old   #398

I would like to try out your bot i really would it looks awesome but i cannot because i cant get past the surveys -.- !!!! plz help sum1 i wuld appreciate it
Old   #399

ok, im confused to no end.
i downloaded it, i run it, and start it.
it only loots, litteraly, nothing else.
and scanning your hp and pointers and all that. i have nooooo clue wht you mean lol.
scan what with what?
Old   #400

umm .. sry that i didnt read the complete post but 40 pages is a bit too much for what i want to say ^^
actually i just wanted to say that the script still needs to be revised..
i mean okay it works but .. why did you make a gui if the bot doesnt work with it or at least saves the changes you made in the gui ... besides checking the message queue might fix that you cant close the prog with the Close Button ^^

Example for checking the message queue:
(used your main loop from an older version for an example ^^)
This example basicly simulates a simultaneous check of the message queue while the bot is working.
i know its not the best and fastest solution but its easy to use and it works and it wont slow down the bot too much but i hope you will use this cuz its pretty annoying to stop the bot over the tray icon ^^
Oh and people that want to flame me now cuz im just complaining: dont waste your time ^^
I know i could write a bot on my own and show that i can do it better but why should i do that if i can help another guy with improving his one (and let him do the work xP)

@flashmode:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeonDust View Post
try this link ...

@rize90:
did you update the adresses in the .ini file? you can search them on your own or get them from the coders blog

greetz

//Edit:
Oh vergessen .. in der hoffnung dass jemand diesen post liest der sich mit Reverse Engineering, Packet manipulation und/oder cryptographie ein bisschen auskennt:
Ich suche ein oder zwei leute die mit mir den client mal etwas genauer unter die lupe nehmen wollen bei interesse -> PM (c++ kenntnisse unbedingt ervorderlich)
Old   #401

I did survey but nothing happen... can u give me the link? tkx
Old   #402

Quote:
try this link ...

//Edit:
okay now i know why i didnt read the whole thread .. regarding to the last 5 pages i assume that the other pages are only link requests or complaints about the surveys ..
but i read that feon uninstalled the game .. so feon, did you quit the game and the bot? or will you keep on working on it? ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old   #403

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemoniscooL View Post
try this link ...

//Edit:
okay now i know why i didnt read the whole thread .. regarding to the last 5 pages i assume that the other pages are only link requests or complaints about the surveys ..
but i read that feon uninstalled the game .. so feon, did you quit the game and the bot? or will you keep on working on it? ^^
Sorry but no..I won't be working on the bot any longer. If anyone wants to build on my source to fix bugs and make it better, I'll send it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #404

ah okay .. **** i thought i could let someone else do the work xD
why dont you update the first post, take the survey links, kick them into trash and then upload the source to uploaded, megaupload or sth like that and put that together with the bot pack links (no surveys) into the first post ^^

//Edit:
btw 500 Pots wooho xD
Old   #405

Quote:
Sorry but no..I won't be working on the bot any longer. If anyone wants to build on my source to fix bugs and make it better, I'll send it.
It's sad that you're not gonna improve the bot but Can you please send the source code to me? I'll be glad to work on it and share.
I'll send a message for my email address.
*hits Thanks!*

the only problem that I'm just having a hard time at is getting the pointers and yes, I suck at pointer-scanning. Guess I'm a need to read and practice the basics for it.

Closed Thread

Tags
aeriagames, grand fantasia, grand fantasia bot