Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 11:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Grand Fantasia AutoIT bot

Discussion on Grand Fantasia AutoIT bot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/29/2010, 14:28   #301

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hzkeith View Post
Please help... I can't find the address value for pointer and monster after 26 April Patch... Anyone can help me??
Same for me T.T

bot dont find the mob but others functions run correctly

sorry for bad eng...
Old 05/03/2010, 06:07   #302

is this going to get updated?
Old 05/03/2010, 17:39   #303

Ok, some good news here. I found out new english monster detect value myself - it's 0x009BAACC. Unfortunately pointer is much harder to get... But you can set healing to "0" so bot won't heal but will kill mobs so you'll be able to farm lower level mobs for good items.

I have to use old version of bot I downloaded somewhere and I'll be grateful if someone PMs me link to new version not from those sites with surveys because "it's not available in my country". I'll continue trying to get new pointer value and I guess it's going to be hard! :3
Old 05/06/2010, 20:49   #304

sir FeonDust could you please send 1 to me? i tried to take the survey for so many times but i also get an error, maybe its bcoz of my area...

my email is
Old 05/08/2010, 02:59   #305

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaXXXimuZ View Post
Ok, some good news here. I found out new english monster detect value myself - it's 0x009BAACC. Unfortunately pointer is much harder to get... But you can set healing to "0" so bot won't heal but will kill mobs so you'll be able to farm lower level mobs for good items.

I have to use old version of bot I downloaded somewhere and I'll be grateful if someone PMs me link to new version not from those sites with surveys because "it's not available in my country". I'll continue trying to get new pointer value and I guess it's going to be hard! :3
can you also pm me it.
Old 05/10/2010, 12:12   #306

help me

i've download the file, but i dont know how to set it up or use it.. help me pls..
Old 05/10/2010, 12:34   #307

the download thing is in rar.. how to open it or use it?
Old 05/10/2010, 13:53   #308

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaXXXimuZ View Post

can u teach me how i got the CE and tutorial its not helping me follow the instructions =_=.... that she/he made... @_@
Old 05/10/2010, 14:48   #309

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeonDust View Post

That might be a little confusing though so..

1. Scan your HP value 4byte
Whats HP value 4byte
2. Narrow it down to get 2 addresses
i some how get this when i used CE >.>
3. Take the first address, add it to cheat table
WHERE O_O is CT in CE X_X
4. Right click, "find out what accesses"
wah... i dont have that find out what accesses in my pointer...
5. Double click on one address which has a "eax+4" or anything that has a +4
now im lost.. @_@
6. Click the hex checkbox next to the value textbox in CE's search
i have this
7. With the new popup at the middle it says "The probably pointer is" take that address and type it into CE's search and do a scan
hmm.. i probably can follow this o.o
8. Doubleclick the first address you get to add it to cheat table
this too
9. Repeat #4-7 except in step 5, it will say +8.
i get this
10. You'll receive a green(static) address that begins with 009 after the second search, this is the address you put into the INI file under "Pointer="
well i tryed to cheat this one off by putting 009 but it just gave me thousand of O_O address...

For the "MonsterAddress=" :
1. Search 0 when a monster/NPC isn't clicked
- how? did u do this? search X_X
2. Click a monster/NPC so their head appears at the top of your game
~_~ what program...am i suppose to use..
3. Search 1
4. Right click your screen to un-select the monster/NPC
5. Repeat #1-4 until you get your green address beginning with 009.
@_@ i downloaded your game got An CE and tryed my best to understand how u do it... but srsly my info in my head is getting mixed up in Value that computer teacher teach (*im in high school*)btw... but got interested O.O and when i test CE i got completely lost in the Addreses
~_~ when i tryed to follow your instructions X_X can u give a tutorial on how this works... im completely lost.. With a book in my hand Thats about to give up o.o and trow it away <---- like this guy over here XD
(*I dont want a flame WAR i just want instruction or tutorial or someone to help me :O since ive been trying to understand this for yesterday @_@*) if u dont like this request then please dont answer >.> OH p.s your servay worked i got mine And it keeps spamming skills and ignoring delay skill delay >.> but finding monsters and keys are working ^_^ all i need are the 2 updated keys to make it completely work!
Old 05/10/2010, 14:50   #310

survey dont work
Old 05/10/2010, 14:52   #311

Quote:
Originally Posted by troublein421 View Post
How do you do step 2 in Pointer?
u do this by using CE (*Cheat Engine*)
Old 05/15/2010, 10:58   #312

I've got monster pointer even with ArtMoney, it works fine too.
And I think autor's instructions are great and I can't explain better :3
Old 05/16/2010, 18:58   #313

can someone send me form my email adress Grand fantasia Bot?i try everything to end surveys and download but i can't

thx sso much!!
Old 05/17/2010, 09:33   #314

can some1 plz send me the bot with the tutorial cz i'm very very condused
Old 05/18/2010, 22:07   #315

Sorry guys, I no longer play GF so I won't be updating the bot.

Current addresses for English, Dutch, and French versions are posted up on my blog.
Closed Thread

Tags
aeriagames, grand fantasia, grand fantasia bot