Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 09:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Grand Fantasia AutoIT bot

Closed Thread

Old   #166

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by defution01 View Post
Feon

Ive found something.. when i use melee.exe sit function quite good but i wanna report bout mount sitting, its keep using the mount even don have corrupted messenger.. its like spam the mount skills, its not a big problem for those who have perm mount, but its will be a big problem for those who ar low lvl n got limited mount.

the skills have been spam when got more than 2 item drop, i mean, if got 3 item drop from monster, pick skills only take 2 n leave the other 1 item, but once the character wan take the last item, its keep spamming mount, like the bot saw a corrupted messenger. i hope this can make the case clear

thank you

What I do is put a "Loot" hotkey on attack 5 that way I ensured that everytime monster drop loots i can pick them up.. on camper bot though.. i never used melee.. it keeps using the mount because i believe when you get ur hp less than or equal to 50% it will mount because the bot thinks that u are in corrupted messenger mode.. use potion and set hp pot to like 70 or 80%.. i don't recommend sitting though as it slows down everything..

@Feon,

keeping the char in a certain area on the map will surely helps.. i think that would be the solution for "stuck in one place" situation..

Also, I think you should consider getting the address for zombie rather than hp-based mounting.. for instance:

ONLY if you became zombie/cursed then use mount.. NOT by hp = half..

Why? coz that tends to interact with something else like for example, it tends to get into mount rather than healing when hp suddenly became </= 50% it also uses mount over and over again if hp </= 50% (like defution1 said)and it interrupts with casting heal...

if you stumble upon a cursed box by chance get zombie address if possible.. I guess thats all, but it is urs to decide whether u do it or not.. you're giving it for free, so i am not complaining just giving you some ideas that might help improve it..

EDIT: I'll keep an eye on my botting today as I died again last night for unknown reason (used camper).. Its definitely not my armors and stuff as they can barely damage me.. not corrupted messengers coz i gain some dark sprite emblems... but what else could it be.. >.< i dunno.. or perhaps lag lol i think might be some flaws in mounting.. but regardless ill keep an eye.. while doing so.. ima play Lunar on psp

@Feon, is there a way you can prioritize healing/potting more than attacking?

Old   #167

@TheDestroyer101

Nice Tips, Thanks A lot

i also got some report that Jale (Red Ridge) and Kaslow (Kaslow Plain) are in the red area, got a lot of GM patrolling the area, so for those who wan put some bots there, make sure be careful.. ^_^

regard

Old   #168

Erm..It is using the address instead of HP for cursed status, atleast I thought I had the right address..

The two addresses I found were the only two that seemed to toggle when you entered/exit cursed state so I have no clue why it is using mount. If anyone wants to test it with CE, I just uploaded my .CT, if you can see when exactly the value switches to 1 it'd help.

*edit* ahfjajoiaelksdjf I forgot to remove the half HP part out of the heal section >_<. You guys were right. Geez I guess this is what I get when I rush things :P. Although that's only for the camp bot, melee should only use mount when in cursed.

As for the loot problem..I never came across a monster that dropped more than 2 items lol. Guess I'll find out how to loop a function and have user-defined amount of pickups too then..hm. Guess for right now I'll run melee for a while and see if it uses mount for me.

OK, removed the HP < 50% -> mount code from the camper bot, and replaced the loot function with a loop. I want to add "if HP < 15% use Song of Sprites" and exit the bot. Only problem is that you can't use it while in combat..so the bot might think you used it and just exit :|. As for the prioritizing, I've tried a few things but after the script loops once or twice, it pretty much ignores the "DO NOT GO TO ATTACK IF HP < 50" and just attacks ****. I have to work that out too.
Attached Files
File Type: rar GrandFantasia.rar (456 Bytes, 201 views)
Old   #169

I think using song of sprite at hp <15% is not a good idea.. because what if ur hp turn into <15% during battle? the song of sprites is disabled when u enter battle so would not probably work.. one thing i can think of is by closing the client + the bot? lol i dunno if thats possible i have no experience in any programming or even with cheat engine (a cousin living with us is a great programmer however he refused to make me a bot unpaid rofl >.<)..

so i have no much of a help in there.. but what i love doing is reporting bugs and share ideas..

Old   #170

It's possible, but it wouldn't help you from dying. I learned that the hard way. I accidentally ran into Utumno in Lost Highlands, ALT+F4'd with 5k HP left and when I logged back in I was dead haha.
Old   #171

Run to safe spot if you ever find a way to implement coordinates.. you can designated your safe spot then if hp < 15% run in there lol that is if u can survive running toward the safe spot but its possible i think?

safe spot = place where u can't be followed by any monster..
Old   #172

I thought map coordinates would be easy to do since the map's basically a giant grid, so East = x larger, West = x smaller, North = y larger, South = y smaller. But the problem I have is because the moveable camera, up is not always north. So the bot wouldn't know which way is which.

I thought there would be an address which holds value from like 0 to 360 depending on which way your character is facing, but so far I haven't found it.
Once I do it'd be a lot easier to set up bot zones for the map etc, but it won't be able to find exact locations because the float x/y values are different from ingame (game x/y are like 110 / 357 but values would be 109.9828445 / 357.44933829) .. Something like "If currentx > designatedx then turn character 180 degrees and run 10 secs." It's still going to be some time before I figure it out and add it into the bot though.
Old   #173

no rush.. your bot runs smoothly at the meantime.. =] have u uploaded the removed cursed protection(the hp based one) on camper bot? anyway, ill just wait ur update.. ill be off for now.. be back soon..
Old   #174

FEON... i cant access the survey... it always says "USERS BEHIND PROXIES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DOWNLOAD FILES" i already disabled all blockers even my antivirus but stil it didnt work... can you pls send me another link or its much more appreciated if you can send me the file... thanks in advance bro...^^
Old   #175

It doesn't send verification code in my email for the survey HELP PLEASE
Old   #176

Feon it my browser blocked your message .. Please resend
Old   #177

THANK YOU SO MUCH FEONDUST!
Old   #178

I can't undestand how to operate this bot T_T
Old   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeidaraParks View Post
I can't undestand how to operate this bot T_T
Just follow the guide in the earlier post, u also must read the readme.txt before run the software.

regard
Old   #180

hey dude i did the survy and every thing it showes me to download the file but it just refreshes the page again D;

Closed Thread

Tags
aeriagames, grand fantasia, grand fantasia bot