Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skip instances on Mustafar

Discussion on Skip instances on Mustafar within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
On mustafar, enter the HK instance (you will need a lava vehicle of some sort) turn in any direction, and drive off of a lava fall. Having done so, you will find yourself in a large expanse of flatness on default mustafar texture. Using this you can find any instance, including other HK and Droid Factory, Droid Army, ect, even Obi-wan's third trial! as of right now however the only one you can get in is HK and the other instances of such. The planetary map shows Dathomir, i have waypointed the corners of HK, to the left side of the map is a HUGE rectangle that you cant get up on (mountains) and theres nothing around but spawns. No reason to bother with it. there are 12 HK instances. 2 columns of 6.
Old 06/27/2006, 07:16   #2

Cool! Can you share the waypoints of the different instances?
Old 06/27/2006, 08:10   #3

Nice one ill test it
Old 06/27/2006, 17:43   #4

I could share the wps to the four corners of HK, but the other types, all i can say is you cant WP them, as around each one is a seperate world, if you will, and it wouldnt show up. Just head east from HK, youll hit Droid Army, and Kubaza Caves, and Obi Wan's 3rd trial. i ran upon Droid Factory somewhere, i dont remember where though. All other instances (not HK) has 6 instances.
Old 08/16/2006, 15:26   #5

~fixed~

Trials of Obi-Wan: It is no longer possible to travel directly from the inside of one instance of the HK-47 Volcano Crater Battle to another.