Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pet Auto Craft?

Discussion on Pet Auto Craft? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello,

Many have been looking for ways to have pets to do their own crafting. I have seen few suggestions, tips etc out there but they all require 3rd party program. So was looking through addons and there you really can't find much. However I came across one legit/legal addon that almost got it but refuses to have autocraft feature enabled. As far as code goes most of the code is there including the automatic part. I am no expert with .lua but I think either few lines of codes are missing (which disabled auto craft) or certain codes needs to be changed.

Either way.. my question is. Can I link the addon here and ask if anyone could come up with the missing code or slight alter the code to enable the autocraft?

Clarifications: Autocraft i don't mean that I click one button and it goes through 1 stack crafting then stop. I mean I click one button, it goes through a stack crafting, auto-reload and goes through another stack until the required materials run out or I click stop.

Nas

Well, I hear no objections from admin so here it is...

This mod has pretty much everything working except auto-restart craft. If anyone got any suggestions or knows how to code it to make it to auto-restart and continue craft by itself would be great. Trying to avoid 3rd party program ;P

I have tried adding time delay code in lua, however I am still new at coding and had very little success at it.

Nas
Old 10/19/2010, 12:51   #2

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 6,344
No double posts please.
Old 11/08/2010, 02:12   #3

Nobody knows how to get this addon work fully automatic ??
That would be so nice!!!
Old 11/28/2010, 10:34   #4

The only way I know that can be put automatically is to have 3rd party program to hit the craft button every 20 min or so.

Auto would be indeed nice.