Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 10:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GatorCheats an honest review

Discussion on GatorCheats an honest review within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GatorCheats an honest review

Dead by Daylight hack
Price: 249.99$/Life

Aimbot: N/A

Trigger: N/A

ESP: 6/10
The esp is fair and updates itself properly but the problem is you are unable to toggle any of it off so you are left with a lot of screen furniture. As a killer have fun knowing where empty lockers are. As well as all the chests.

UI: 1/10
Non-existent, you get the settings you are given and that is it.

Support: 2/10
Inexcusable amount of waiting and lack of support for the price being paid. I spoke with some of the other customers and they reported it can sometimes be as bad as a month of waiting, myself I received the cheat 19 hours after purchase and attempted to start it to be met with a first time verification for hwid. I emailed Gator, messaged him on epvp, and on discord. After quite a long time of waiting I just went to sleep and woke up later for more waiting, around 37 hours from purchase I was able to use the product.

Security: 8/10
No ban, went full blatant just to see if I could trigger a ban and I could not. So why 8/10 and not 10/10?

Their hwid verification process is through a third party, not to mention you have to disable your anti-virus to run the cheat it is literally watered down spyware, should the third party go rogue, they could easily access all of your information. I am sure Gator will deny this but I have been around the block a time or two enough to know a bad idea when I see one, even if Gator doesn't have any negative intentions. I questioned him about why he doesn't hire more people considering the backlog of customer complaints and his response was because of security, as the employees would have access to everything such as customer passwords.

Overall: 4/10
In the process of requesting partial refund, do not buy. Incredibly overpriced for what you receive. my reviews are all based on experiences with other cheats of the same game, overalls are calculated by taking every score and averaging it, may not always reflect final verdict. Reviews are posted on the site I found the cheat to help other potential buyers.

Statement of bias:
All reviews are based in opinion, your experience may differ.
Thanks
1 User