Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Schlatterbot Brasil

Discussion on Schlatterbot Brasil within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old 05/17/2010, 14:44   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
k, update 156
released the newest schlatterbot v0.24.5.404.
Test it!
Bot.ini and hashfile.txt provided and searched by kaelos!!!
If the new version dont work well on the brasil version just replace the bot.ini and the hashfile.txt in the old bot folder.

Need a actual hero.exe file to generate some pics of the brazil language buttons....after that the brazil client should be exact the same like the US.

Happy Boooooottttinng

^^
Old 05/26/2010, 00:10   #47

Works great for me with the new version
Old 05/30/2010, 04:42   #48

hi... i am new here. some1 can help me plz. i am playing hero online (v377) idownload the bot in the first page.... but not fucion. what i have to do now.... plz help me
Old 05/30/2010, 14:00   #49

Use the guide in first page
Old 05/30/2010, 15:06   #50

srry i am not good in inglis. have 3 file zip, i download 3 file to pc and extract them. i cut all file in the folder 2 and pay to folder 1.... but when i wun bot he say please wait still the bot is updates !! download the bot again. he say the same again when i stat the 3 folder (v0_24_5_404) .... plz can you explica me what i have to do now
Old 05/30/2010, 15:52   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by saunguyen View Post
srry i am not good in inglis. have 3 file zip, i download 3 file to pc and extract them. i cut all file in the folder 2 and pay to folder 1.... but when i wun bot he say please wait still the bot is updates !! download the bot again. he say the same again when i stat the 3 folder (v0_24_5_404) .... plz can you explica me what i have to do now
k it seems that hero is updated (>v156).

This means the bot must be updated too if the hero.exe has changed. Have to wait till someone shares the new hero.exe or update the bot.
Perhaps kaleos have updated the bot.
Old 06/01/2010, 15:39   #52

Smile

Quote:
k it seems that hero is updated (>v156).

This means the bot must be updated too if the hero.exe has changed. Have to wait till someone shares the new hero.exe or update the bot.
Perhaps kaleos have updated the bot.
^^
Old 06/19/2010, 18:11   #53

hm, i dont know how often this bot is used?! but not very much!
If someone would take over the support of the brazil version would help me much, if there is an interest. For me alone its too much! And on the other side i dont play the brazil version, perhaps there need some other fixxes than me.
For those who wanna take the support i can supply a little toolchain to update older version of my bot.
So pm an appliance if u interested, if not this bot version will not longer supported!

What u should know:
- CE working styles -> most important what is a pointer (if u dont know it than forget it)
- some little autoit skills, most things will supported of my toolchain
- the credit of this tool is my and not yours! But the support is u honor u will get!
- editing,scanning some simple pics with gimp or other pic editing tools
- good understanding in boting and what need to be changed on the bot
- bug tracing etc.

What u will get:
- my toolchain in helping to update the bot
- if the bot changes to the actual version, an actual runing hash for the bot software after release
- helping in adjusting and releasing new functions of the bot

What i dont want:
- ppl that only want my sources -> u wont get it! U work is to actualize the bot.ini and to report errors and apply new ideas
- ppl who dont have an idea whats a bot or how to use it
- one post members
- ppl who release the bot on other sides -> this is epvp release (if u upload the bot on one click hoster or other sides or put my bot in other application u have to ask me first)

k, thats all i thing. It sounds more harder than it is but i dont want untrusty or useless ppl

So i am waiting 4 u
Old 06/19/2010, 22:55   #54

Quote:
If someone would take over the support of the brazil version would help me much, if there is an interest. For me alone its too much! And on the other side i dont play the brazil version, perhaps there need some other fixxes than me.
For those who wanna take the support i can supply a little toolchain to update older version of my bot.
So pm an appliance if u interested, if not this bot version will not longer supported!

What u should know:
- CE working styles -> most important what is a pointer (if u dont know it than forget it)
- the credit of this tool is my and not yours! But the support is u honor u will get!
- bug tracing etc.

What u will get:
- if the bot changes to the actual version, an actual runing hash for the bot software after release

What i dont want:
- ppl that only want my sources -> u wont get it! U work is to actualize the bot.ini and to report errors and apply new ideas
- one post members
- ppl who release the bot on other sides -> this is epvp release (if u upload the bot on one click hoster or other sides or put my bot in other application u have to ask me first)

k, thats all i thing. It sounds more harder than it is but i dont want untrusty or useless ppl

So i am waiting 4 u
remember that this is a bot, bots are illegal and not allowed and also u dont have the license for the bot, u need to buy Patent.
Old 06/20/2010, 09:22   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
remember that this is a bot, bots are illegal and not allowed and also u dont have the license for the bot, u need to buy Patent.
whats illegal in this bot? nothing? the using yes, about the game, cause u are cheating!
There is no reverse stuff from the original game in it, and if process and memory watching is illegal, please delete u firewall and u antivirus prog.

And what patent? Should i buy my own patent of my own source? I dont use any patents of them. And if u think thats all illegal then u are at wrong forum.
Old 06/30/2010, 00:47   #56

Ty man onw word:Perfect!
Old 08/09/2010, 02:01   #57

Quote:

What u should know:
- bug tracing etc.

What u will get:

What i dont want:
- one post members

So i am waiting 4 u

I picked up the work of the Brazilian version

I send you the sources to translate and update ok

message waiting.
Old 08/16/2010, 21:21   #58

Guys where can i get a CPF for hero Brazil?
Old 08/17/2010, 22:06   #59

cheat engine ?
Old 08/18/2010, 04:53   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyPy14 View Post
Guys where can i get a CPF for hero Brazil?
use this