Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 21:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Irose Arcturus Server Guide

Discussion on Irose Arcturus Server Guide within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Irose Arcturus Server Guide

Irose Online Server Guide

Before I start the tutorial, i want to apologize for my bad english bcuz i'm a Vietnamese. I'll try make this guide as simple as i can but clear so you can understand it. I hardly found any irose server setup guide using arcturus files, it seems like it's been vanished from many forums. Anyway credits goes to those who had brought some useful guides & gave me an understanding on how to setup irose server, without them i won't able to setup my 1st irose private server.

Server file used: Arcturus

Tested on: Windows XP SP2 with Net Framework 3.5 installed.

Please follow all steps below in order to make your server works:

STEP 1

[File] Download Microsoft SQL Server 2000 & Service Pack 4: Click Here
[Video] Installing SQL 2000: Click Here
[Video] Installing Service Pack 4: Click Here
If you want secure setup: Secure Installation of Microsoft SQL Server 2000

STEP 2

[File] Download arcturus server files (SHO): Click Here - Megashare
[Video] Setting up SHO: Click Here
[Video] Create account in database: Click Here

Step 3:

Once you done step 1 & 2, open your .ini files in GameServer, LoginServer & WorldServer folder. Inside .ini file change your_IP_here & your_sql_password with your IP & SQL password.

Example in SHO_GS.ini:
Quote:
[FormDBCFG]
EditWaitTIME=1
EditDBIP=127.0.0.1 < If you see this, leave this as it is
EditDBName=SHO
EditDBUser=sa
EditDBPassword=your_sql_password < If you see this, change it with your SQL password
EditLogUser=sa
EditLogPassword=your_sql_password
EditMallUser=sa
EditMallPW=your_sql_password
EditWorldServerIP=127.0.0.1
EditLoginWorldPORT=19005
EditLogServerIP=127.0.0.1
EditLogServerPORT=19001
EditAccountServerIP=your_IP_here < If you see this, change it with your IP address
EditAccountServerPORT=19005
EditExtIP=your_IP_here

Step 4:

[Video] Getting 3Ddata files: Click Here
[File] Download VFS Extractor: Click Here
[File] Wildrose Client: Click Here - Megaupload or Click Here - Megashare

Small info: Try not to run wildrose.exe or let it updates bcuz it will download a trojan file to you computer.

If you don't like wildrose client which i can understand that, download bratok client:
-
-
-

Step 5:

Create simple launcher:
Quote:
Start RuffProtect.exe put_your_ip_here < change this with your ip address
[File] Download launcher ( don't forget to change the ip with your ): Click Here
[File] Download RuffProtect: Click Here
Note: Put above file, launcher & ruffprotect together to wildrose folder.

Step 6:

[Video] Loopback Adapter installation: Click Here
Note: Go to Start > Control Panel > Network Connections > right click Loopback Adapter & go properties. Double click Internet Protocol [TCP/IP] then put your IP & Subnet mask ( see picture below ):

Now you need to port forwarded so people can connect into your server, since people are using different router so i can't write a guide about this so please google it or ask your ISP for this:
Google "How to Port Forwarding"

To check if your port is open ( type 29000 in input box ): Open Port Check Tool

Final Step:

This is fun part, after you follow all steps above now it's time to run the server.
Double click each of these files ( inside SHO folder ) in order: LoginServer, WorldServer & lastly GameServer.

LoginServer:

WorldServer :

GameServer:

In game:

Now all you need to do is to create a website or forum for registration & let people join your server.

Customized NPC

If you want customized NPC like in my server, download STB files that i made & put those files at: wildrose/3Ddata/STB & also in SHO folder: srvdata/3Ddata/STB

Download Link:
Credit to me .. thx
Old 04/03/2010, 20:04   #2

if u next time copy guides from other people atleast dont be so stupid and try to replace the "click here" with the original link...
if you just copy guides without adding the links back u must be stupid as hell
Old 04/04/2010, 04:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AloNK2 View Post
if u next time copy guides from other people atleast dont be so stupid and try to replace the "click here" with the original link...
if you just copy guides without adding the links back u must be stupid as hell
Lol, AloNK2, this guy seems to copy and paste alot of stuff. But you're right, he should have used the original links, as well as the credits to whom this guide was created from.