Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Hardware > Hardware Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 10:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which Gaming Headset is good for 20-30€?

Discussion on Which Gaming Headset is good for 20-30€? within the Hardware Discussions / Questions forum part of the Hardware category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Which Gaming Headset is good for 20-30€?

Hey,

I'm searching for a gaming headset, which is good in like everything. I don't want to listen to music with it, i just want good quality for games. I saw Beexcellent Gaming Headset GM-1 and think that they are something that i want, but I wanted to ask you which headset you use or you prefer

thanks for all replies
Old 12/19/2018, 07:40   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaderide View Post
Hey,

I'm searching for a gaming headset, which is good in like everything. I don't want to listen to music with it, i just want good quality for games. I saw Beexcellent Gaming Headset GM-1 and think that they are something that i want, but I wanted to ask you which headset you use or you prefer

thanks for all replies
well ik from a friend who uses it thats its good

G231

I had the Logitech g430 for 50 Euro which was awesome for this price. Currently im using razer kraken which is the best headset ive used untill now
Old 12/19/2018, 22:16   #3

elite*gold: 4
i use corsair wireless gaming headset
Old 12/22/2018, 10:46   #4

Received Thanks: 1,584
Arrow General Gaming Discussion -> Hardware Discussi…

moved.
Please feel free to contact me for any questions regarding this moderation action.
Old 12/22/2018, 14:04   #5

elite*gold: 74
Received Thanks: 2,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaderide View Post
Hey,

thanks for all replies
There is no good gaming Headset for that price.
I just can recommend u that headphones

Im also use them and they pretty good for that value.