Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crashing a Room

Discussion on Crashing a Room within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well.. By doing alt + 1 6 8.. .. I spammed it..

I miracously created a crash in the deathmatch game I was in..

Not sure if it effected the other players but my computer sure crashed
Old 12/09/2005, 04:51   #2

It does work =D

Jus tried it out..

Alt 155 Alt 168

They both work.. Type it twice.. and u crash the entire game ur in!! Even urself tho..
Old 12/31/2005, 17:36   #3

ohh, nasty
Old 01/01/2006, 05:32   #4

At last.. a reply!
Old 01/01/2006, 05:44   #5

nice find
Old 01/01/2006, 08:51   #6

Thanx.. it still aint patched huh?

Karma is always appreciate =D
Old 01/02/2006, 18:46   #7

That's evil >< lol
Old 01/02/2006, 22:32   #8

Yeah.. sum1 had like a 60 kill streek.. he never used his chaos.. I crashed the room...

I bet hes like: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Map Crashing.
07/27/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
So I added the new map from Dekaron korea, it loaded to the server but when Im starting the game and when im trying to teleport to that map it crashes at the loading screen, I can't even see the loading screen it gives me a black screen and then it crashes, And yes I've added all Textures and etc, Anyone knows what teh problem could be? Thanks.
SRO-db bot keeps crashing
07/24/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey, my problem is basically that the bot crashes. After a certain time(can be 10minutes to x hours) the bot crashes and i need to close it. It's pretty annoying since i can't use the bot over night because if it is crashed my char doesn't pot/resurrect. http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4880/errordx.j pg I hope some1 can help me out, i have this problem with both 0.8 and 1.1b . Tried redownloading and cracking already. Didnt work. Im running VISTA 64bit
I just keep crashing.
03/26/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
I've updated all the offsets so I doubt it's that. I get to the character selection screen , turn my hacks on and then select shard and login. ( I've always done it this way, no problems ). However, when I select the shard and press Start, I just crash. So I tried to first get in the game, and then turn the hacks on. Ran around for about 5 seconds ( noticed Toxicat wall hack offset doesn't work for me ) and I crashed. So what could it be this fucking time?
Crashing
07/20/2009 - Dekaron - 13 Replies
I started using CE hack with the actual 2moons launcher and pretty much all i do is crespo runs,but it keeps crashing and shows a box with two buttons andmost of the box is question marks. The hacks I use are vac, autopots, no aggro, speed, and zoom. I reduced the vac range and monster speed but I'm wondering if there's anything else I can do to stop the crashes. Also, the computer i'm using is very good, i don't lag AT ALL, but shoudl i still reduce the graphics?
Crashing, crashing, and of course, more crashing.
04/01/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Hey guys whats wrong with my game, im so pissed i dont know what to do just feel hopeless lol. i keep crashing non stop is it a bug in my hacks or something not going right? i have a good computer and internet, and my friend has a bad comp and shit internet.. I keep getting crashed every few minutes, dcing dosent happen that much i even have my number of following mobs set to 15 Anyone know what can be the problem or have some advice, its like severe crashing all day..