Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hero Online bot Guide

Discussion on Hero Online bot Guide within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Hero Online bot Guide

Hello players , glad to see you !
Here I collect a guide for bot in Hero Online, if you have interests yu can have a look , and I wish you would like it .

First this is a general guide explaining the menu functions for the Hero Online bot.These setting will best used for monster bashing (leveling) after all thats why you here because you dont want to go through the horrid grind that so many players face. With these settings your character should be able to look after himself for a couple of hours so you can make out with ur girlfriend or focus your time and energy else where. So…. even if your a newbie it will be simple for you to follow.
PART 1
Start Bot, login, start game, login.
Ok first lets take a look at AuxCon (Menu 1)click on the pic below and take a better look.
these check boxes are pretty straight foward as you can see.
For instance if you tick:
” Auto Answer ” It will answer the GM Quiz automatically.
” Auto Lot ” Will automatically do the lottery for you.
” Auto Pick ” will pick up all items that are on the ground as long as you have room in your inventory.
So its a good thing to have these 3 ticked.
Click on the open case tab and it should open the window below.
” Keep Wind Drift ” Very important notice..!!!IF YOUR CHARACTER HAS NOT LEARNED THE WIND DRIFT SKILL MAKE SURE YOU HAVE NOT GOT IT TICKED IN THE BOX, OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MOVE AND YOU WILL BE STUCK IN A [OTSG] !!! ( ON THE SPOT GLITCH).
Make sure none of these are ticked, otherwise your character will start opening gift boxes willynilly and that will cause your gold to drop suddenly to nothing or very little.And then click the save settings tab on AuxCon (menu 1) Then close the auto open case window
” Fight Protect ” if you want the bot to manage your HP and Chi Recovery herbs and tea`s then tick this box, theres a few more things you need to do to, to ensure this works correctly. I`ll show you how to do that below.click SAVE !! again.
Sub Menu HP+Chi Recovery
Click on the ” Protect Setting ” tab on (menu 1)
If you plan on not using a pet then ignore everything in the blue box.And now take a look at everything in the red box that i have highlighted.
Make sure you have bought enough HP and Chi Recovery items to last until your no longer afk.
Now tick both boxes “HP Protection” “MP Protection” now if you want your character to decide when to use the healing tea`s and Chi recovery then leave the green dots in the intelligence fields.
For a more precise decission then you can do a simple bit of maths and enter a number into the fields marked “Keep HP” “Keep MP”and it will use them depending on the numbers you entered.
If you have a pet then configure the fields in the blue box the same way as above, also you can set your pet attack mode there too.
Below the blue box is emergency protection settings, and they say for them selves what they do.
Tick them and configure if you wish.
Then click the tab marked “Save Settings” which is on the AuxCon (menu 1) window
now close the fight protection window.
PART 2
AutoCon (menu 2) Take a look.
Before you start your bot its a good idea to clear any co-ordinates in the “historical” field so click the small black cross next to that field and if there was any writing in the white box it will now be gone.”historical” is your saved boting location….it is useful as it remember your previous boting location…so you can choose where you want to bot from the list without setting the location again
“Current Look Bot Range” it means Current location, this is where u want it to bot around that area…as for the bot range , its how far you want your bot to bot away from its current location. Test and apply to taste.”Auto revive” will bring your character back to life when he/she is dead. Next to that is the location where you want him/her to revive. First ones “This Location” second one is “safe location” , again apply to taste. “switch to next location when” After testing this, checking that box, will move you to the next location, once your level reaches the number that you entered. So, lets say that you are level 20 and you put level 30 in the box. If you were in the highlands and the frogs at venom swamp are next on your list. Then once you hit 30, it will transfer you to the frog area and start killing there. ( credits Zoranth )
Auto Town
Your character will run to the nearest tavern and go to a town to empy his/her inventory at a banker. below are the options as layed out on Menu 2.
No HP Full Pack (Inventory) No DeadSpirits (pet revival) No MP No Feed Injury whatever% Again, apply to taste.
Auto skill
when you have skills to use they will appear in the left hand side box highlight and click the tab to move them into the right hand side box. When they are in the right hand side box your character will perform these skill moves as long as you have enough MP (blue bar) left on your screen.
Auto supply
You have drop down boxes to select and numerical fields to fill in, that is if you want your character to buy more HP and MP and revival stuff and pet care products from the tavern automatically.
Once you have configured AutoCon (menu 2)you can click at the top left AuxCon which will bring up menu 1 again and dont forget to click “Save Settings”

vogamer.com
Old 06/22/2009, 11:30   #2

Nice, but that sounds like the paybot heavenfire and everyone ingame see it if u use it... that run and stop walking or buy pots on a other map etc....
Old 06/23/2009, 11:45   #3

:s scamming or not ?
Old 01/14/2010, 19:24   #4

Hi guyz what bot is this? can any one post the link in here thanx guyz! i used Schlatter but not satisfied with it cuz still cant bypass the GM's questions and it keeps my char warps to castle if im not goin to answer it.......grrrrrr thnax in advance for those who had good hearts!! ^__^
Old 01/14/2010, 19:33   #5

Schlatter bot will get Auto GM EVENT QUIZ in next version we hop
Old 01/14/2010, 20:40   #6

elite*gold: 44
I found an Auto Gm Even Quiz bot.. but you need to pay to actually get it o.O so, i dont think its worth it... Either way that Forum Is sort of dead.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2010, 21:59   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion2205 View Post
I found an Auto Gm Even Quiz bot.. but you need to pay to actually get it o.O so, i dont think its worth it... Either way that Forum Is sort of dead.
Ok, I think we here at EP will fix a Auto GM Quiz bot in the future
Old 01/15/2010, 06:03   #8

Ok thanx Guyz!.......
Old 01/15/2010, 11:25   #9

No Problem
Old 01/15/2010, 16:00   #10

@AX5
man! im having problem with the Schlatter bot now the outo pots is not working and my char stops attacking could you help me with this? ^_~
Old 01/18/2010, 23:53   #11

Wish for a program to come or have un idea? Join Hero OnLine group
Old 01/19/2010, 01:24   #12

elite*gold: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
Wish for a program to come or have un idea? Join Hero OnLine group
no need to post it so many times ,
But its ight ^^.. Remember not to Double post much.
Old 01/28/2010, 00:17   #13

i use this link
Old 01/29/2010, 08:52   #14

Hello people any thing news for Hero Online bots?
Old 01/29/2010, 10:43   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by misteryo View Post
Hello people any thing news for Hero Online bots?
Dont post this here