Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CoV Mission XP Exploit for Levels 1 - 20

Discussion on CoV Mission XP Exploit for Levels 1 - 20 within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
I'm fairly certain that I'm not the only one that knows of this, but I'm also fairly certain that I'm the first one to post on it.

1. Go talk to Fortunata to raise yourself to Relentless status.
2. Accept a mission from a contact.
3. Go talk to Fortunata to lower yourself back down to villainous status.(You can go higher, but this level makes running through the missions faster.)
4. Do your mission. You'll end up with the normal difficulty mobs, but the hardest mission payout.

Pros: Faster XP

Cons: Infamy gain is slowed due to constantly changing your rep. You will still be cutting a profit, but your gains will be slowed. Also worth noting is travel time. Once you get travel abilities, this strategy becomes noticably better.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to get more than 32 levels Granted levels with RAF.
08/29/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
So I recently started RAF and got a warrior/priest to 58. I then granted all the levels from that character. Since I hadn't dinged 60 yet and still have 2 months of RAF, I decided to do a mage/pally. I leveled both to 10. I had my veteran account make another character and my mage was able to grant levels. This means you can level 4 classes and give 4 more classes 30 levels. This leaves only 1 class you have to level manually and a dk. Enjoy.
*Mission* To All Editors *Mission*
07/11/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi, im a Lvl 103 Water-Archer and i want my lvl 97 black unique coat looks like a lvl 120 black coat (archer) ************************************************* ********* And my Lvl 100 And 105 Elite bows Looks like lvl 120 Elite bow ************************************************* ********* Yes i know it sounds like noob stuff but the armor is +6 1 Socket(SDG) and the bow is +5 2 socket (sdg)(sdg) ************************************************* ********* If you have any questions then...
CoV Mission XP & Prestige Exploit
03/30/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
1: You will need to set the mission difficulty to the highest level for maximum prestige /xp reward. 2:You will need a level 30+ to complete the mission. 3: A level 20+ to be the one who gets the missions. 4: low level 8-10+ members to tag along (you may have to lacky them) Here is the trick. The level 20+ gets the mission and you all head out as normal- Next- while in the mission the level 30+ member must leave the group-- Have everyone else wait at the beginning of the mission...
Mission XP for Levels 1 - 20
11/22/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I'm fairly certain that I'm not the only one that knows of this, but I'm also fairly certain that I'm the first one to post on it. 1. Go talk to Fortunata to raise yourself to Relentless status. 2. Accept a mission from a contact. 3. Go talk to Fortunata to lower yourself back down to villainous status.(You can go higher, but this level makes running through the missions faster.) 4. Do your mission. You'll end up with the normal difficulty mobs, but the hardest mission payout. ...
Mission exploit(dont knwo if still works)
07/30/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Mission: "Alter Portal Devices" in Peregrine Island How To Get It: -Contact Name: Maxwell Christopher -Contact Location: Founders' Falls -Contact Origin: Tec -Contact Level: 40-44 What to do: Get a full team, 2 members with phase shift, and the other who want to be Power Level'd.. No need for Sidekicking No Need even for them to be in the zone, just have them sit wherever, and send in the phase shifters, do a few alter's come back out, reset mission, repeat, went from 14-32 in...