Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Wonderking]Zylon Trainer 3.6

Closed Thread

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zektor View Post
I'm only going to release it on ggcrcbypass.com; this is to prevent to many people from leaking it everywhere. To prevent it form getting patched faster..
you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

TIS IS WHAT I GET.. wat should i do??

Old   #47

elite*gold: 0
Have the same problem. I've registered on ggcrcbypass.com but still get no farther

Bakka, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. )

VTL who can tell me how long it takes until it is activated?

Closed Thread