Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

My Profit Land

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
My Profit Land

Hey Leute,

hab heute mit dem Spiel angefangen kennt sich da jemand mit aus und kann mir vielleicht das ein oder andere Erklären ^^

Und hat wer Bock mit zu zocken? Macht auf jeden Fall schon Bock

Tags
my profit land

« Mu Legend server files | Steam - als "Offline angezeigt" anmelden »

Similar Threads
SCAMS THAT GIVE YOU A GREAT PROFIT
06/05/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 71 Replies
SCAMS MADE BY ME AND FOUND AROUND BY OTHERS ON FORUMS! sorry for no credit, to lazy to go find every1's name Will be updated daily, just 3 for now Hey guys, i was bored so i thought id commpose a thread on very profitable scams Thought of by me: DO THIS WITH A STRONG CHARACTER another fun scam is to tell your victim that you can dupe all of their items...
Another very easy, big profit scam
08/18/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
All servers have their own IRC channel And also some of the "pro" guilds has their own IRC channel One of the best guild on my server is (e.g.) Pro-Guild, and they got their own IRC channel #Pro-Guild I logged into mIRC Then i changed my name to SomeGuy And joined their IRC channel... then i asked 3 people that I knew was friends of SomeGuy, if i could have X Items and X Gold. They all 3 gave me a LOT of free, good items and gold because they thought i was Mako.
31,567% AH profit
05/10/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 35 Replies
Not quite as good as it sounds but here it is: 1) Send yourself a note. Cost you 30c 2) Make a copy (save a copy of your mail) 3) Post it in the AH for 95s I've sold about a dozen of these. Don't get greedy and post a bunch at once, just post them one at a time. Not sure what the hell people think they're buying but they seem to always sell for me.